Stopping Smoking and Cambridge

nope, but i am going to quit after glasto at the end of June!! should be within 1 and half stone of my goal weight by then. hoping the effects of CD stop be putting on any weight.

I didn't want to try both together. I stopped in Sep 2007 after ready 'Allen Carr's easy way' and listening to Susan Hepburn stop smoking hypnosis.

Actually found it easy to do with those 2 things (never found it easy before that). Wouldn't have chosen to diet and give up at the same time though.

Well done on quitting smoking.

I quit in Jan this year, also by reading Allen Carr Easy Weigh. But didn't start CD till last week.
It wont effect your weight loss - just think you can avoid piling on the pounds which other ex smokers fear - I put on a stone when I quit.

Best of luck, and wow, look at the wonderful gift of healthy life you're giving yourself.

I quit for a year and put on about 2 stone, only through eating more though as quitting smoking itself doesn't put on weight..it's the eating as a substitute that does it!

I didn't want to try both together. I stopped in Sep 2007 after ready 'Allen Carr's easy way' and listening to Susan Hepburn stop smoking hypnosis.

Actually found it easy to do with those 2 things (never found it easy before that). Wouldn't have chosen to diet and give up at the same time though.

Watergirl, thanks so much for that info. I will get hold of them, as I really want to stop smoking, and I'm nearly at my goal now. Thanks x

No problem :) The Susan Hepburn one is particularly good for stopping you compensating by eating. After listening to it (pre-CD) I went shopping and just couldn't decide on what food to buy because I didn't fancy anything - great for helping with dieting!!

Best of luck with stopping and let me know how you get on. If you need any help just shout. My best friend recently stopped following those recommendations and that was about 8 weeks ago.

Congrats on getting so close to goal too - you're on a roll!!! x

Back