Stormy's food diary

StormyPetrel

Did SW last year for a few months and managed to get to within a few pounds of goal. A winter of working shifts threw me totally off track and i've managed to put back on virtually all i lost. :sign0007: Back up to 10st 12lbs. Just had a couple of months away in Goa and ventured into a bikini for the first time in more than 25 years, curry every night and came back only 2lbs heavier than when i left - incredible! After a break from SW for 8 months i'm back to it now.

I think posting my daily food diary on here should help keep me on the straight and narrow :)

Weds 25th March:-

B.fast: Weetabix (HEB), melon pieces, orange segments, grapes, ff yoghurt. Milk for cereal and coffee (HEA)

Lunch: Pack savoury rice, salad, 28g cheese (HEA)

Dinner: Homemade lentil curry, cous cous - a total of 8 syns per serving in there for curry paste, bouillon powder, oil and sugar

Thurs 26th March:-

B.fast: Weetbix (HEB), melon pieces, orange segments, grapes. Milk for cereal and coffee (HEA)

Lunch: Leftover lentil savoury (3 syns) on slice wholemeal toast (HEB), salad

Snack: 1/4 of a scan bran cake - 2.5 syns

Dinner: Homemade sausage risotto (Quorn sausages) - rice, onions, peppers, mushrooms, peas. 5 syns for oil and bouillon powder

Feeling good and staying positive.
Should have gone for a walk but pouring with rain!

Friday 27th March:-

Brekky: The usual

Lunch: Slice w.meal toast (HEB) sliced tomato, sliced up 42g mozarella and grilled. Served with salad. :p

Snack: 1/4 Scan Bran cake for 2.5 syns

Dinner: Turkey (6 syns), noodles, stir fry veg, oil (2 syns), stirfry sauce 7 1/2 syns

:sign0007: probably overdid the syns a tiny bit today. Will try harder tomorrow :)

Back