Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Stormy's food diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by StormyPetrel, 26 March 2009 Social URL.

1. StormyPetrel

StormyPetrel Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(7.69%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Did SW last year for a few months and managed to get to within a few pounds of goal. A winter of working shifts threw me totally off track and i've managed to put back on virtually all i lost. :sign0007: Back up to 10st 12lbs. Just had a couple of months away in Goa and ventured into a bikini for the first time in more than 25 years, curry every night and came back only 2lbs heavier than when i left - incredible! After a break from SW for 8 months i'm back to it now.

I think posting my daily food diary on here should help keep me on the straight and narrow :)

Weds 25th March:-

B.fast: Weetabix (HEB), melon pieces, orange segments, grapes, ff yoghurt. Milk for cereal and coffee (HEA)

Lunch: Pack savoury rice, salad, 28g cheese (HEA)

Dinner: Homemade lentil curry, cous cous - a total of 8 syns per serving in there for curry paste, bouillon powder, oil and sugar

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. StormyPetrel

StormyPetrel Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(7.69%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Thurs 26th March:-

B.fast: Weetbix (HEB), melon pieces, orange segments, grapes. Milk for cereal and coffee (HEA)

Lunch: Leftover lentil savoury (3 syns) on slice wholemeal toast (HEB), salad

Snack: 1/4 of a scan bran cake - 2.5 syns

Dinner: Homemade sausage risotto (Quorn sausages) - rice, onions, peppers, mushrooms, peas. 5 syns for oil and bouillon powder

Feeling good and staying positive.
    Should have gone for a walk but pouring with rain!

4. StormyPetrel

StormyPetrel Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(7.69%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Friday 27th March:-

Brekky: The usual

Lunch: Slice w.meal toast (HEB) sliced tomato, sliced up 42g mozarella and grilled. Served with salad. :p

Snack: 1/4 Scan Bran cake for 2.5 syns

Dinner: Turkey (6 syns), noodles, stir fry veg, oil (2 syns), stirfry sauce 7 1/2 syns

:sign0007: probably overdid the syns a tiny bit today. Will try harder tomorrow :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.