Stormys last chance diary

Well TOTM has hit so stayed the same as wk3 jan. Feb starts and soo glad I've cancelled holiday.

115 days till may holiday, so 100% for 115...

I'm feeling TOTM envy (NOT). I seem to be the only one post menopausal.... I suppose that's a good thing :rolleyes: !

Sorry stormy wasn't ignoring you, I use my iPad to look on here and use the subscribed threads, checking the normal ones when I remember but all the stickies appear on a different page. Realised this morning there are lots of posts I haven't even seen!

Sorry to hear TOTM has found you too.

Nice to see you back! :-D

I think that's the 1 benefit of getting older Giza!

Day 1 of 115 - 12.5hr shift
Rooibos vanilla tea
Shake for breakfast, bottle of water
Shake for lunch, can of coke zero
Bar after work, large glass of dr pepper zero, bottle of water
Still peckish so had some chicken

Day 2 of 115 - day off
Rooibos vanilla tea, bottle of water
Shake for lunch
...plan
Coke zero mid afternoon
Cottage pie and salad for Dinner
Frozen bar and bottle of water

Day 3 of 115

Woke up with stomach cramps from hell, bottled water only so far today until the pain eases. Put in another large order yesterday which should last me until late April, I have no meals left until it arrives which will probably be on Monday.

So plan for today is...
Shake when pain subsides for breakfast
Ditto lunch
Salad and bar for dinner
Plenty of water and a coke zero tonight

Back onto nightshift tomorrow for the weekend so trying to relax a bit.. Good luck all x

Oh my word..... Sooo mad, eldest son is still working on my car (nev) and has just snapped something off in the engine which means I still an without a car for the foreseeable future !!! Have nightshifts starting tonight and am too cross to sleep which I need to do as I'm the bleep holder tonight so will be running about with emergencies !!! Grrrr
NEED CHOCOLATE !

oh crap what a nightmare , step away from the chocolate , it might be good at the time but you will regret it later and just add to your stress , trust me I know cus I sat here 2 weeks ago chowing down on a big bar and it made me feel sick , dizzy and put me back about a week , so not worth it

you can do it , hope you get your nev sorted x

Yeah, hope Nev gets sorted. What a pain, especially after all of the hassle you had over the stolen business! Hope you didn't murder your son or reach for the chocolate! xx

Had the chocolate, re starting again now !

I'm back, had an interesting couple of weeks... Plod on !

Been I'll, fell downstairs and then caught pleurisy.... Had to take drugs to combat the pain so food was needed. Pleased to say my weight has remained the same so my re-start begins tomorrow.... Let's see how march goes x

Stormy you're back! You do have an eventful life! How do you get pleurisy?

Good news that you haven't put on tho - good luck for the restart xx

Thanks both, dr thought I'd caught it from the flu virus ( last time I bother with the jab if that's the case ! )

My life is one big soap opera at the mo, slowly getting physically better but my best mate is just separating from her hubby at the mo and my ex has been back on the scene which is hard work mentally.

Neither helps with the concentration I require to stay on track with this way of eating. Is anyone else like that ? Incan only ever focus on one thing at a time or my mind goes completely..... I know.... You're thinking, quite quite mad...... And you might well be right x

I dunno, sometimes I think that it's easier to do this diet when other things are going on as you don't really have to concentrate on food much, just make up the pack and that's it. I don't think it's easy if you have a lot of stressful things going on tho as stress makes me reach for the carbs for comfort and I should think that other people are like that too.

I will always have the flu jab from now on. After nearly pegging it when I caught swine flu just over a year ago and spending 3 weeks in ITU unconcious on a ventilator I'm not going through that again for sure. In fact since I had the flu jab I haven't even had so much as a cold. Might be coincidence but I'm not risking not having it next year.

Week off so today been with my sis to visit our mum, who was out despite telling me she would be there !!! Grrr.... Anyhow made some cupcakes and left them with my Sis ( she has ms and so doesn't have the energy to bake too much )

Meet a couple of the girls from work tomoz morning for coffee, then going to see a solicitor with my best friend to start her divorce proceedings...

Wednesday.... Hair cut and fingers crossed for a new outfit

Thursday ?

Friday I have my eldest sons graduation ceremony.....

Well what can I say ? I'm still not back on plan....... Each day I was starting with a shake but something happens and off plan I go.... Then didn't have shake... Say to
Myself it's too expensive to waste if I'm not carrying on...

So can't restart today as I have my eldests graduation, found out yesterday that this includes 3 course meal, and as I'm not on plan and so not in ketosis I'm hungry ( my own fault I know)

Tomorrow my b/f is taking me to see the rugger in Cardiff, so not an ideal day to start ( he lives away from where I do and has no idea I do this vlcd thing as he doesn't approve)

Sunday I could start but on Monday I'm going out with my best mate and our ex boss for the day, still wouldn't be in ketosis by then so won't be able to resist the food / drink on offer !!!

So it's Tuesday to start and nothing is getting in the way then, im back to work wed, thur, fri and then sat night so not ideal for getting through the back to ketosis but has to be done...

So re start on Tuesday march 13th and will be 100% from then for ten weeks. See how things are then x

Back