Stormys last chance diary

Hi Stormy
you are absolutely right , no point starting again until you have all these things out of the way
its good to have a day in mind and hopefully by then you will be sick of eating and have your head back i the right place good luck and have fun , you must be very proud

Cheers Phoenix, do you know something, I am already bored of eating !!! Never thought that would happen in my entire life. So hoping that feeling lasts !

Yeh v. Proud of him...as you must be of your son, makes everything better huh ?

Yes it does , my son passed Army selection on wednesday with an A grade
He actually quit uni to follow this path so im glad that it is finally working out for him

I know when I fall off the wagon it feels so good for a while and I cant resist the foods ive been denying myself , but by the second day I start to feel sick , bloated and out of control and I just get soo over it

Im at a weird point at the moment and although i got back on plan yesterday after a 2 day break im looking into calorie counting now and excercise , s and s is great when you have alot to shift but im 20lb from goal and its just not coming off anymore , so time for a change

Well done him, my eldest is talking about joining up. I guess you've been at this a long time now, I imagine where I would be if I'd have stayed on track..... Oh well as from tomoz nothing is gonna get in my way of staying on plan.
I'm not sure why I'm in such a bad mood but I'm well and truly sick of other people's plans getting in the way of mine ! No more, I'm putting me first for the next couple of months !

I started way back in August
I had sept and oct off
got back on in nov and off again for december
supposedly back on in jan and then feb but to be honest im kinda stuck in a rut now , or rather a revolving door , so shaking things up now , increasing calories , forgetting about ketosis, im in and out so much it doesnt really work for me and im sick of the headaches and lethargy
so Im aiming for 1000 cals a day and 30 mins exercise
see how it goes

If you use My Fitness Pal at all , they have the s and s packs on there now , thanks mainly to Kirsty
so quite a few of us are tracking on there now and finding it really useful

You do really have to put yourself first if its going to work , hope you can do that if you have got everything out of the way now
good luck with your restart

and if your son is thinking about joining up, Id suggest he starts the aplication process asap

My son quit uni , spent a few months getting fit then applied , big mistake , we are nearly 18 months down the line and hes only just done selection, can take up to 3 years depending on what job you are going for

Blimey you've done so well in a relatively short amount of time, I think I'll move to an Atkins type way of eating when I'm near to my goal as I know carbs effect me so much.

Day 1 today....

Day two sorted, work doesn't half help with this diet !! Roll on day three

stormywave said:
Day two sorted, work doesn't half help with this diet !! Roll on day three

Well done on your restart keep it going

Sue that 8 stone will disappear, at the start I had 5 stone to lose its going week by week :)

Glad you're back on track stormy.

Sue, you just need to stick with it. I just hit 5 stone lost last weekend, feel great, and never could have done it without S&S. Your goal is closer than you think if you stick to plan. Just take it a pound at a time and a day at a time and those pounds soon turn into stones.

Thanks guys

Well that's three 12.5 hr shifts done and my lovely work colleague offered to work my nightshift tonight so weekend off for me ! Hurrah

Plan for weekend, bake mothers day cakes for mum and gran plus birthday cake for my neice, middle son has asked for choc and lemon cakes and eldest wants more millionaires... So that looks like today's sorted ! Six nations finals all on too so at least I will have lovely thighs to look at while things are cooking

Sunday, trip to grans and mums with sis.... Then home for pampering by boys (Lmao!!!)

Back to work Monday to do colleagues shift, but early finish as it's nieces 16th birthday...

Weigh in Tuesday, fingers crossed

Totm - this piggin diet does it to me every time !!!!! Grrrr

Off out tonight for the jnr docs leaving do, not particularly in the mood as have had some sad news this week. My bf who i recently started seeing again after a few months break, found out this week that his ex is pregnant so I have ended things so he can go be a daddy. Long story but it's for the best.

So onwards and upwards.... On the diet front I bought some jeans from e-bay two sizes smaller than I used to wear to diet into... And they fit !

Oh no what a time of it you have had lately
hope you are not too upset , it sounds like it might be for the best , these things can get very messy
Ive been on the other end of it as the pregnant one , but I wish hed not come back lol
still none of us have a crystal ball do we
great news about the jeans tho :)

Cheers hon x

Well off to work in a bit, three nights in a row so that should keep me on the straight and narrow !

Hope to be back in ketosis by Monday and then can crack on with the end of this month and then April, have another holiday in may and so want to be down a few stone by then...

Well first night done, back tonight and tomoz night with the emergency bleep, so should keep me busy and outta trouble !

Nice weather here, fingers crossed it hangs about till after my nights. I have some bits to do around the house next week and some sun would be most welcome.

Enjoy your emergency bleep (whatever that is). I have visions of you storming down hospital corridors to perform lifesaving treatment like they do in that US series ER. Maybe that's why you're called stormy? :).

Sun would be most welcome here too. We have seen none of it here today - we've been completely shrouded in mist.

Good luck with staying on track xx

Lol...well that's kinda what I do ( but instead of er picture a very fat nurse hobbling with a bad knee )

Lol, yes but in a few months time if you stay on plan the ER image will start to materialise :). Alex Kingston here you come :)

tumblr_l1v2ls9oje1qa67zdo1_400.jpg

Let's hope the doctor is a bit more hunky tho!

Ooo Alex Kingston huh? That will keep me amused tonight! (although she was a dr in ER) sadly my dr for the evening is a lovely girl called Dawn ! Roll on the NHS starting a failed models to medics trial here !!

Back