Stouffers Diary

Hello, I posted earlier about my first weigh in but think I will start keeping a diary!

For the last few years I have been a gym addict and was doing numerous classes and also weight training. My weight always stayed about 9st (I am 5ft 5) and I was very toned....however....last year I was diagnosed with depression, arthritis in my knee, hypermobility syndrome and I also have an undiagnosed shoulder condition which is agony!! So to cut a long story short I am now 14st and 7 pounds.? On top of all this I have an under-active Thyroid.
I am 33 and by Xmas would really like to be nearer 10 stone and into a size 10/12.
So here's my diary...

I have completed my first week and found it to be not to bad. No wicked headaches just a bit of a rumbling tum!
Couldn't finish the leek and potato soup but everything else was fine!
I work shifts and found CD very convenient however as from yesterday I am holiday so dreading I slip up!
Got weighed today though and lost 10 pound! Just need to stay strong and behave! ?

Wow, 10lb, that's a great loss. Well Done for your 1st week x

well done.

I'm with you on the leek and potato. Blech!

Wow 10lbs! Well done. I've packed leek and potato for work tomorrow...think I'll swap it.

Blew it now though as my mum had booked a few days away for my grans 80th! It was bad timing however really looking forward to my Cambridge! I actually felt more energetic on it! Feel forced into eating and it's awful! x

Back