Strange Body!

SoonToBeGorgeous

Loving the Cambridge Diet
Whilst it isn't my weigh-in until Wednesday I have got scale-itis!

My weight doesn't fluctuate up and down at all, it usually sticks a day or two then drops a pound or two.

So, got weighed yesterday morning and this morning and have dropped FIVE :bliss:pounds in those 24 hours

Now don't get me wrong, I am really happy :) about this just confused :confused:

I must have a strange :p body!

I haven't been on my present diet very long this time, but I have been on some sort of diet for most of my life :( & I've noticed this too! I don't know why it happens, but gosh it's a great day when it does! :D

No, but I'd like to!

Though the scales don't seem to go up and down like they do when you're doing other diets (like WW, SW, etc). Once that magic number drops, it stays down. I guess that's because this is a low carb diet--no water fluctuations!

I'm addicted to the blinkin scales just because i've never lost so consistently. It's not a good thing tho it does affect my mood! Probably better to stick to the Counsellors same time every week!!

Lily - I seem to follow you around!!

I haven't noticed, but that might be because I scale hop all the time, so I notice when my weight drops in the day. I must stay off the scales, I think I am addicted.

I find this happens to me and I panic thinking I'm not going to lose any weight this week as the scales haven't moved even half pound but then I get on the next day and a few pounds have come off. It must be to do with water rentention or something! At the end of the day I remind myself that it is impossible not to lose weight on this diet to keep me focused as I need to see a difference on the scales normally to keep me on the diet. I daren't get on the scales this week though as I haven't had any movements since last Sunday (a whole week!) and I'm scared what the scales will say!

I find this too! My first week I lost nothing until the very last day - then 6lb just went whoosh!

STBG I'm the same .... Saturday morning I got weighed and 4lbs off all in one go!!

I'm trying soo hard to stay off the scales until Thursday now (official WI) and hoping maybe another 4 will be off :p (wishful thinking perhaps!)

Don't get me started on the bloody scales.
My body is the weirdest ever - especially since I started managment - I can now easily fluctuate by 8lbs in a day from morning to night!!!! ?????
Also, I have had one of those fantastic days you are talking about (I was on cloud nine)
no loss all week and then on the morning of the weigh in day (get weighed in the evening) I lost over 5lbs overnight. It was great fun!
You are not alone - I think we all have strange bodyitis!
Laura

I have dropped another 1lb this morning, according to my own digital scales!

Will see what happens on my official weigh-in on Wednesday!

Your body weight can fluctate depending on what time of day it is - obviously heavier at night time, if you've been to the loo, water retention, TOTM, etc etc etc. My body tends to lose on a 2weekly cycle - so one week I'll lose loads and then the next week not very much.

That's why measurements as well are good - you can see where the inches are coming off.

Happy scale hopping!

I try to avoid the scales at all cost, but do give in every now and then.
I weighed on Saturday and the scales said that this week, I have lost 8lbs. I weighed yesterday morning and I haven't lost anything!!!
Ahhhh!!!

I have stuck to SS 100% this week and will be bitterly disappointed if I haven't lost anything!!! I want to smash that stone mark!!!

Your body weight can fluctate depending on what time of day it is - obviously heavier at night time, if you've been to the loo, water retention, TOTM, etc etc etc. My body tends to lose on a 2weekly cycle - so one week I'll lose loads and then the next week not very much.

That's why measurements as well are good - you can see where the inches are coming off.

Happy scale hopping!

That's just it - my weight doesn't fluctuate up and down - it sticks, then drops dramatically!

I weight at the same time in the same clothes!

Back