Strange ...but nice

PositiveBetty

Well there I was stood in the petrol station looking at a packet of wine gums wondering whether I should have my first cheat when this guy came up behind me and whispered in my ear "pretty lady". Lol... I had to smile and it made me realise that I'm doing well and that I should say NO to the wine gums and carry on the good work.

lol ...it was funny :D

thanks for the complment Mandee... It was funny and creepy. Lol.. I did have to smile though but didn't want to encourgage him.

I love that story!!! The universe sure stepped in and saved you from yourself there. :D

but fully agreed you are a pretty lady, soon to be ever so sexy and slim lady too.

Good for you. And enjoy the warm glow that a positive stroke gives you.:)

lol... I have been reading ahead of myself in the green book and have looked at the positive stroke thing. What are those horrible comments pink marshmellows or something. lol

cool, but creepy, you will remember that next time too I bet.
I realised when we did the strokes thing that actually I don't give my DH enough 'strokes' (please, no smutty comments :rolleyes:), things have definitely changed around here now though.
I get plenty back too :D

Whoo hooo Pretty lady:) who didnt eat the winegums

lol... exactly. I was so close too but glad I didn't.

yep I'd agree with the creepy but you should enjoy the compliments.

You never know though, might be a bit guardian Angel'ish .... you might have given in to temptation had they not come over to you like that, so it could well be a very good thing.

Back