Strange Feeling...

Smirky

Gold Member
Can't explain it but other day i was listening to the radio and it state that the average woman in the UK was a size 14 / 16... and it suddenly hit me... WAIT i'm that average woman!!!!! anyone else had this feeling of actually feeling 'normal' ? whether it be you was a size 20++ before now a 18? or any size that you've dropped, you suddenly start to feel like your fitting in? Might just be me, and not explaining it properly but finally i feel like i'm getting somewhere :)

I understand fully what you mean, im getting to be that average woman :giggle:

I want to be a size 14 and go into the normal shops and buy normal clothes instead of buying bigger sizes!

I want to be normal dammit! :cool:

Lol! yeh i know how you feel! ... im now size 12/14 on top.... but 16 bottoms! i'd give anything to be a size 14 on the bottom!! lol, be a bit more towards normal hehe :)

Well smirky
you are doing great
and well done on your weightloss to date.

thank you! :) just trying to push that last 7lbs off now to have first goal over and done with! :) everyone on here is doing great though! it's a great site to keep you motivated!

I know what you mean. Before I put back on the weight I can remember how great I felt just to go into 'normal' shops to buy clothes and not have to go into the larger size section. Shape that great feeling wasnt enough to stop me from putting the weight on last time but this time I will use the memory to motivate me.

Well done on your weight loss great feeling isnt it?

Back