Strange feelings after eating

Hi Woofy! Sorry for the late reply - been at work. To be honest today was going ok until I went to the pub after work and had a liberal helping of pork scratchings. I'm so disappointed with myself........why did I do it ??????????? I know it's not the end of the world but I'm just beginning to doubt myself - 4 weeks in and I can't even resist some greasy pork skin! Will it be like this every month?

pork scratchings (hog lumps) should be fine babes, very low carb if that....
You have done so well, give ur self a pat on the back.

2m is another day, hunni

Keep drinking the water

Woofy X

Thank you for that, you're so right - tomorrow is another day and it WILL be better! I WILL not give up! (I've just noticed you're the same height as me..........short!!!)

Lol we are both short arses and want the same goals...... I wouldnt want to go any lower in weight even though I am small. I wouldnt feel right. The lowest ive even been is 9 stone which I found ok.

Have a good day, "shorty" Make today and all the 2m`s your day!!!!!

Woofy X

In my twenty's I was around 7 stone but I think that weight is too low at my age (41 this year!) It would just show in my face and make me look old which is something I don't want as actually look very young for my age at the moment anyway! You're doing so well - I would be ecstatic to be at the weight you are now. My turn will come............

Back