• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

strange first weigh in

I really wouldnt be having sneaky peaks if i were you.. wishing you all the best come monday. it would be a shame to think you had lost more than you had, or ruin a fantastic suprise for yourself on monday x

sorry i wasnt explaining properly

i went on them this morning out of curiosity - its not something i will be doing every day and i am not planning on knowing my weight again till next monday at weigh in - it just i thought my start weight was high and i was having a look and then the thought occured to me that it could have been because i was bloated

x

Hopefully you have lost weight! my scales are way out, I have given up trying to take a sneaky peak lol.

I know it is hard but I would really try and abstain from looking. My consultant has said the scales they use are 100% accurate and are insured for £600!

It can be a bit demotivating when your home scales say one thing and class scales another. :(

Hope you have a fantastic first weigh in and the scales show a good loss, good luck x
:rainbow::eek: