strange first weigh in

lucysmommy

Gold Member
well when i joined my class on monday the leader weighed me and since then i have lost 5lbs:confused:

i know i was feeling really bloated on monday - do you think this could have made me weigh more than i do? obv not lots more but maybe 1/2lbs?

just curious - all the more to come off on monday hehe

xx

I really wouldnt be having sneaky peaks if i were you.. wishing you all the best come monday. it would be a shame to think you had lost more than you had, or ruin a fantastic suprise for yourself on monday x

sorry i wasnt explaining properly

i went on them this morning out of curiosity - its not something i will be doing every day and i am not planning on knowing my weight again till next monday at weigh in - it just i thought my start weight was high and i was having a look and then the thought occured to me that it could have been because i was bloated

x

Did you weigh on your scales before you went to class? do you know for sure your scales are the same as the class scales?? Most likely theyre not and that could be whats showing such a big number. 5lbs in 2 days is a bit unlikely to be honest :(

Hopefully you have lost weight! my scales are way out, I have given up trying to take a sneaky peak lol.

I know it is hard but I would really try and abstain from looking. My consultant has said the scales they use are 100% accurate and are insured for £600!

It can be a bit demotivating when your home scales say one thing and class scales another. :(

Hope you have a fantastic first weigh in and the scales show a good loss, good luck x
:rainbow::eek:

Back