Strange hard bits

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by Libbie, 15 September 2006 Social URL.

1. Libbie

Libbie Silver Member

Diet:
    CD
    I have been finding strange hard bits on my body!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    but do not worrie thay are only bones hehehehehe
    Did not know I had any,they have been covered with so much fat for most of my life.
    keep putting my hands on my hips just to feel them sad or what
    Still have a way to go so looking forward to finding more

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Gill-cdthing

Gill-cdthing Gone, but who cares huh

:D heres wishing many more hard bits lol

4. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Was convinced I'd done something to my eye the other day - then realised it was just a cheekbone! :p

5. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    Oooh Libbie I do that too!!

I remember being startled in the shower once because I found a 'lump' when I was lathering myself - turned out to be a collar-bone. And the first time I realised I had ribs .... well!

Not sure why I'm so constantly amazed at these emerging bones: I knew they had to exist (either that or I was a giant jelly-fish) but it tickles me to bits when I discover yet another one!

(the only down side is a bony bum ... never knew it could be so darned uncomfortable sitting on a park bench!)

6. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Lol don't ever think I'm gonna have a bony bum - even the skinny women in my family still have junk in the trunk! :rolleyes:

7. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Oh I love that expression!! So 'Black eyed peas' :D

I don't have a whole lot of 'junk in the trunk' but I have some very unwelcome junk in other areas of my anatomy!

8. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Know that feeling!! :D

9. Gill-cdthing

Gill-cdthing Gone, but who cares huh

junk in the trunk sounds so much cooler than a fat bum, i will from henceforth have junk in the trunk lol

10. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

And I have to remind myself that my man loves my 'junk in the trunk' - not quite as much as he adores my 'love pillows' but darn close!! ;) Think I'm gonna have to call them 'love cushions' if they keep shrinking!! :eek:

11. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Alas ... mine have diminished so much they're not so much 'love cushions' as 'pin cushions'!! :(

12. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Oh don't!!! :eek: I've managed to convince him I won't lose that much more from my boobs (gone from a 46E to a 40F so far :cool: ) but I know he's watching like a hawk! :rolleyes:

13. 10stonesize10

10stonesize10 Member

I found some srange hard bits too...only to find out bones.
    Do press ups it will help keep your"pillows"
    my legs are my prob. can you have junk in your legs ? xxxxxx LOL 10

14. Libbie

Libbie Silver Member

Diet:
    CD
    I have " junk in my tum"
    Bones in the bum,painfull after sitting on your own bum pillow.My friend has has to buy a pillow called"Bliss" to sit on in the car as vbum so painfull before CD she had a huge "trunk full of junk" now it is more like a "hand bag full of junk"
    But bones are great things they let you know you are lossing the pounds so lets hear it for the bones yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

15. chicken on a mission

chicken on a mission Restarting to lose 4stone

Diet:
    LighterLife then CD
    My biggest shock was finding out that my biceps were rock hard - I had muscles :eek:

Haven't been able to sort out my bingo wings yet though so I'll just concentrate on the front bits of my arms as that's the bit I can see anyway :p

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.