**strange request** who started in June??

Laurie

MM addict
Hi all i started the CD back in June lost a stone and a half in 3 weeks but gave up!! unfortunately i've put that and more back on since.
Fortunately for me i've come to my sences and realised that this is the only diet that i can do. I tried the healthy eating, calorie counting etc since i came off plan...but where did that get me, no where...
so you might fiind this an odd request but i would really like to know if anyone on here started in June and how well they've done i'd like to know hopefully it will spur me on to do well this time round
thanks
xxx

Your all doing great well done, I need this encouragement xx

Hiya

I started on 29th May - so really close to June! I've lost 50lbs (3stone 5lbs ish) but i've been messing around in the last month.

I'm moving up to 1000 calories, as I'd love to lose another stone before Christmas.

Come on Laurie - you can do it!!

Lynne
x

Hi Laurie, I started CD on 11th June and have lost 5 & 1/2 stone so far to date. It really works and has been life changing so far for me this is what keeps me motivated.
I have a long way to go and need to lose at least another 4 or 5 stone...but I am no longer morbidly obese and I feel fantastic!
Keep focussed and you will succeed....Good luck on your weight loss journey.

i started on june 15th and i've lost just under 6st and i'm feeling fab pics in my album too if you want to take a look, stick with it this time you have to be in the right head space and you sound like you are :)

im sure i remember u debra from when i started shame i cheated but this time i am even more determined after seeing all your fantastic losses. im off to the harvester tonight one last binge before the hard work begins lol.
its weird but im craving that happy fulfilled feeling i got on CD that full of energy the not tired and also the feeling of loose clothes. i actually went down to a size 20 work trouser now my 24's are snug. I just want that happy feeling again when i go down a size

thanks all for your replies again
xxx

Laurie,
Just wanted to wish you luck on you restart, and good on you for going back on it..
Stick with it hon its so worth it..... You did so well last time so I am sure you will again.
xxx

Good luck Laurie on your restart, your right, its a great feeling being on CD xx

Good luck Laurie on your restart :)

I started at the end of May and have lost 5 stone now, loads of inches and have gone from size 20/22 to a size 14/16.

Good luck on restarting, this diet does work if you stick with it.

Back