Strange urges.

Yasmine

One last chance
Has anyone experienced weird urges to want to do certain things?

Now, I don't really like doing house work, but all of a sudden, every day now, when I come back home from college, I have this urge to want to clean.

Plus, I have an even more insane urge to cook!

Anyone had anything like this?

sorry hun not really but I'm sure someone will be along soon with the same urges.

If you want you can pop round to mine and use one of the urges to spring clean my house lol

keep strong

xx sharron

sorry hun not really but I'm sure someone will be along soon with the same urges.

If you want you can pop round to mine and use one of the urges to spring clean my house lol

keep strong

xx sharron
LOOL I probably would :D

Thanks, will do.

Stay strong yourself :)

YES!!!!!! watch cookery programmes, never did watch them before but now I watch 'Come Dine with me' whenever I can - usually whilst on the treadmill at the gym:8855:

In the LT literature there was a part about how a lot of people find they have more energy and enthusiasm when they are following the programme, it was one of the things I was excited about!

I'm only on day 3, so making the most of being lazy 'til the energy kicks in!

More cooking than ever

Also is it bad that I watched a food show on qvc while on the rowing machine?!

I have been doing loads of housework, not just the daily things, but I have washed all my inside windows, all the pvc, all the blinds, starting on the curtains tomorrow - Jeez, I must have spent most of my time eating or in the pub before lipotrim!!

hahahaha
someone brave enough to ask!! lol. yes it happens to me all the time. im not a very tidy person but sometimes I get the urge to tidy my entire room and start throwing things out and all sorts. and I wanna cook. I wanna cook anything and everything and feed everyone!!! and when I dont cook I am actually reading up on the internet about how to make things !

i see it as a good thing! imagine if we were all getting urges to eat! now that would be bad

Being on this diet has really made me feel lots better in myself and I have tons more energy its almost like a detox so I can understand how you feel :)
Yeah, I feel a lot more happier myself since being on LT.

YES!!!!!! watch cookery programmes, never did watch them before but now I watch 'Come Dine with me' whenever I can - usually whilst on the treadmill at the gym:8855:
Oooh I've grown a liking to watching cooking programmes too. LOL you watch them while on the treadmill? That's epic!

In the LT literature there was a part about how a lot of people find they have more energy and enthusiasm when they are following the programme, it was one of the things I was excited about!

I'm only on day 3, so making the most of being lazy 'til the energy kicks in!
LOL is it? I didn't know about the whole enthusiasm part, I knew about the energy part though. Oh you're on day 3? that's good, how's it going for you?

More cooking than ever

Also is it bad that I watched a food show on qvc while on the rowing machine?!
You're doing the watching food programmes and exercising at the same time also? LOL wow, is this a method of boosting will power or something? lol.

lol I think we do it to punish ourselves...I've done loads more home made cooking......lasagnes, bread, this lentil loaf thing, soups.......sadistic if you ask me :)
:D LOL niiice, ooooh lisagne, I gotta make that too!

I have been doing loads of housework, not just the daily things, but I have washed all my inside windows, all the pvc, all the blinds, starting on the curtains tomorrow - Jeez, I must have spent most of my time eating or in the pub before lipotrim!!
LOL that's kewl. That's one thing that I love about LT. You start to realise the what's and why's about yourself and start to in a way understand yourself a little more.

Another nutter here. I have been buzzing the past two days. I feel amazing, it's like a drug! Days cant go quickly enough for me
LOL yes, I am a nutter. LT really is such a great diet.

hahahaha
someone brave enough to ask!! lol. yes it happens to me all the time. im not a very tidy person but sometimes I get the urge to tidy my entire room and start throwing things out and all sorts. and I wanna cook. I wanna cook anything and everything and feed everyone!!! and when I dont cook I am actually reading up on the internet about how to make things !

i see it as a good thing! imagine if we were all getting urges to eat! now that would be bad
That is exactly how it is with me at the cooking part! I've been writing down recipe's off the internet and I can't wait to do them!!

Dunno, it's crazy but it seems to work, maybe some peculiar kind of reverse psychology! Glad I'm not the only loony around here - no offence meant. Whilst I'm on - have you told your workmates and if so do they support you or think that you're barmy?

Back