strategies for stress!

rollerbird

Hi, I'm a full tine student as well as being a busy mum of 2. I joined SW last week and was really motivated, but an essay deadline is aporoaching and I've found myself cupboard raiding because I'm stressed! I need to get a grip on it. Does anyone have any tips / alternative things to pick on whilst studying?

So when you raid the cupboard what do you go for?

Have you thought about having a 'syn' box & inside it lots of low syn treats. Or make yourself some syn free soup & each time you want to eat just have some of that.

Keep a bowl of fruit close by, I find if I have a bowl of nice fresh fruits in the living room so when I'm watching telly abd get peckish I will just pick at it.

Also things like syn free soup or savoury rice and salad are good to keep in the fridge.
i also have a low syn treat tin with all chocolate bars for under 5 syns each xxx

Thanks guys. I have a sweet tooth and can't trust myself around chocolate - if I'm stressed enough I would eat the lot in one go! I've chopped up lots of different fruit, hoping to go for that when I feel the urge!

If you have a sweet tooth how about chopped up fruit in couscous, I know you're probably thinking that's minging, but it really isn't. You can flavour the couscous with whatever you like I use a cordial (obviously diluted) & then add whatever fruit I want, it makes a yummy desert. And if you want you can add sweetner to it.

Back