Strawberries and Cream

clare82

Sorry I just had to share what I've just had for pudding.
Strawberries and Cream! the "cream" was a pot of Total 0% mixed with powdered sweetener. Came up just like whipped cream. Sooo lovely!

mmmm.......that sounds lovely. might have to try this!!!

i get mine from morrisons but asda sell it too,its with the natural yogurts and cottage cheese section

Thank you, I did look i Asda yesterday but couldn't see it, maybe I was too busy looking up yogurts in my directory!

I had the same yesterday but I left the sweetner out of my yoghurt.

Tonight I had melon cubes, natural yoghurt and honey drizzled over, lovely...

Ooh that does sound nice! WIll look out for those, or how about a chocolate one to make chocolate cream?!

OOh ooh! Put it on trifle! I'm so excited because I can have trifle at christmas now!

have you tried doing the trifle out the magazine it has custard on and is only 24 syns for the whole bowl

I made it with fromage frais earlier and a little sweetener, mmm! Better than quark. I tried it with choc powder the other day and that's good too, not tried fudge yet though! Orange one is yum, a little tangy! Mmm... I have the white choc and from frais on my berries in the morning, I can't wait til tomorrow morning lol.xx

I mix a tub of 2% Total (half a syn) with 2 level teaspoons of lemon curd (2 syns) - stir very well - for a really luxurious "cream". I had some real whipped cream the other day and discovered I actually preferred the Total and lemon curd!

Back