Strawberries

Frontier-Phil

Silver Member
If you love Strawbs as much as I do
Morrisons are selling 400g punets for £1.80 :D, they are usually £3.99 :eek:.

Phil x

We dont have a Morrisons here in Northern Ireland....:cry::mad::cry::mad::cry::mad:
please Mr Morrison.... open one here pllllleeeeeeaaaasssseeeeeeee. lol

I think Tesco had that size punnet for under £2 last time I went in - or Asda have had the offer of 3 smaller punnets of various soft fruits for £4

jill

i wish we had a morrisons near here they sell so much stuff i love! the nearest one is about 45mins in the car boo rubbish!

Morrison's also have blueberries for £1.

Saying that, Tesco have 'Atlantic Blue' blueberries for £1.99 for a reasonable size punnet and they're lovely and sweet. I'm having some right now for my breakfast, mixed into my HexB of bran flakes and a pot of plain Activia yogurt (1 syn). Mmmmmm... :)

Oh bother....Norfolk only has 2/3 Morrisons and they are miles away from me, Tesco has the most supermarkets in Norfolk, they are everywhere and growing every day, we only have a couple of Asda's too, what a nuisance...

Can't beat Aldi for cheap fruit&veg! 3 Courgettes 49p!, lemons and limes mixed 49p! baby Plum Toms 49p, Mango's 49p!
Think they vary the fruit and veg prices week by week

Hugs:)

I love strawberries! I can't wait as we have a pick your own 5 miles down the road. Not cheap, but the taste is out of this world, and you get to eat as you pick :D

Can't beat Aldi for cheap fruit&veg! 3 Courgettes 49p!, lemons and limes mixed 49p! baby Plum Toms 49p, Mango's 49p!
Think they vary the fruit and veg prices week by week

Hugs:)

I went to Aldi this week for my fab 6 for 49p, and was going to pick up some strawberries, until I discovered they were of the green and furry variety. I was very put off by that.

Back