Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Frontier-Phil, 25 May 2009.

1. Frontier-Phil

Frontier-Phil Well-Known Member

If you love Strawbs as much as I do
    Morrisons are selling 400g punets for £1.80 :D, they are usually £3.99 :eek:.

Phil x
  2. Indieflower

Indieflower I have my mojo

Oooooh, thanks Phil :D

I eat strawberries all of the time!!

K xx
  3. debbywebby1970

debbywebby1970 Well-Known Member

We dont have a Morrisons here in Northern Ireland....:cry::mad::cry::mad::cry::mad:
    please Mr Morrison.... open one here pllllleeeeeeaaaasssseeeeeeee. lol
  4. poppyowner

poppyowner Well-Known Member

I think Tesco had that size punnet for under £2 last time I went in - or Asda have had the offer of 3 smaller punnets of various soft fruits for £4

5. henna!

henna! I can do this............

i wish we had a morrisons near here they sell so much stuff i love! the nearest one is about 45mins in the car boo rubbish!
  6. Minders

Minders Finding inspiration

Morrison's also have blueberries for £1.

Saying that, Tesco have 'Atlantic Blue' blueberries for £1.99 for a reasonable size punnet and they're lovely and sweet. I'm having some right now for my breakfast, mixed into my HexB of bran flakes and a pot of plain Activia yogurt (1 syn). Mmmmmm... :)
  7. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Well-Known Member

Picked some up this morn, cheers phil! x
  8. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Oh bother....Norfolk only has 2/3 Morrisons and they are miles away from me, Tesco has the most supermarkets in Norfolk, they are everywhere and growing every day, we only have a couple of Asda's too, what a nuisance...
  9. lauryloo

lauryloo Well-Known Member

i love strawberries - i usually get them in asda cos they have them on 2 for £3
  10. Indigo.seahorse

Indigo.seahorse Well-Known Member

Can't beat Aldi for cheap fruit&veg! 3 Courgettes 49p!, lemons and limes mixed 49p! baby Plum Toms 49p, Mango's 49p!
    Think they vary the fruit and veg prices week by week

11. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

I love strawberries! I can't wait as we have a pick your own 5 miles down the road. Not cheap, but the taste is out of this world, and you get to eat as you pick :D
  12. evanesco

evanesco I'm the tortoise.

I went to Aldi this week for my fab 6 for 49p, and was going to pick up some strawberries, until I discovered they were of the green and furry variety. I was very put off by that.