Strawberry Greek Style

peggypig

Silver Member
The Muller Greek is on offer £1 for the pack of 4 at SPAR :D. They have on the advert strawberry flavour my local didnt have any in. The hunt is on for them my favourite flavour.

I haven't seen them anywhere yet. Or the Turkish Delight ones. Booo.

The Muller Greek is on offer £1 for the pack of 4 at SPAR :D. They have on the advert strawberry flavour my local didnt have any in. The hunt is on for them my favourite flavour.

Waitrose have them, if there is one local to you :)

Ooo - there is one close to me. Might go for a walk there tomorrow. Thanks. :D

No luck with either :( stupid old tesco doesn't have the flavoured coffee either :(
Off to asda I go next week fingers crossed!

My Waitrose didn't have them - it's only a little one though. My Asda seems to be winding down it's stock of Mullers generally - hopefully in preparation for a big delivery of new stock SOON! lol

Finally got them at Morrisons - £1.09. I think they're nice but simply just a nice thick strawberry yoghurt. My fave will still be the Coconut :D

Morrisons also had the new Muller Lite Turkish Delight - 8 for £2 - and I think it's absolutely lush (but then again, I do love Turkish Delight anyway).

I'm very envious, I've looked in 3 local supermarkets for these, no sign of them yet, the coconut one is delish deffo worth half a syn.

:)

Dont you just hate it when You've been dying to try the new Turkish Delight Muller lights and all shops have no sign of them then you go into Asda and see this :(

Talk about tease me lol!!! All that was left was cardboard!! Lol!!

9013002164f6d517a034c80fe48c1916.jpg

Thats what happened in my local Moris I think the empty boxes are worse its like ha ha we had but not anymore..... bugger!!!!

Back