Strawberry & Kiwi water at Iceland BOGOF

ayembee

I just bought strawberry & Kiwi clear water at Iceland 2 big bottles for 50p, It's 78p each in Asda.
Just thought I would share my bargain of the day with you all.

Ohhh thanks for that ayembee im off there later so hopefully they'll have loads left,my local asda didnt have any last time i was there, in saying that i have never tried it before as i've been sticking to plain water so im looking forward to a change.

Hi Jemax yes it's allowed everyone on here is always raving about it, but i think it's only that flavour thats allowed as it has no Citric Asid in it.

Thanks Tracie

I know what I'm shopping for tomorrow. Will make a change from the berry flavourings.

Thanks Tracie

I know what I'm shopping for tomorrow. Will make a change from the berry flavourings.

Aww your so welcome hun :D

Oooh I didn' tknow that! Will have to go shopping!

"Strawberry & Kiwi water at Iceland BOGOF "

Are you SURE it's allowed? I've never heard this before? How come? Does it count towards ones water intake (as tea / coffee does not).

Not wishing to appear rude, but I've never heard of it, nor have I heard it being allowed on sole sourcing. Again not wishing to be disrespectful to y'all, but you all with the possibl exception of the OP, you are all at the beginning of your journeys. Are there any Maintainers (on LL, LT or CD or HW) that used this drink in their time on the diet?

Cheers,

"Strawberry & Kiwi water at Iceland BOGOF "

Are you SURE it's allowed? I've never heard this before? How come? Does it count towards ones water intake (as tea / coffee does not).

Not wishing to appear rude, but I've never heard of it, nor have I heard it being allowed on sole sourcing. Again not wishing to be disrespectful to y'all, but you all with the possibl exception of the OP, you are all at the beginning of your journeys. Are there any Maintainers (on LL, LT or CD or HW) that used this drink in their time on the diet?

Cheers,

Definitely not at the beginning of the journey here - this is my second time round so have done it all before! - hopefully for the last time this time though!

Back