Strawberry Mousse So Filling!

Camille

Silver Member
Just had Strawberry mousse and OMG how lush is it?!! Very filling though it doesn't seem to be getting any smaller in the dish! xx

yummy, love mix a mousse!!!!!

Its been ages since i've had a mousse - might have one tomorrow :)

It takes me an age to eat them too, a bit like the frozen tetra ice cream - i feel like i'm eating forever!

Nope no sweetners. I loved it. Not too keen on the strawberry as a shake but loved the mousse will defo have it again x

Its been ages since i've had a mousse - might have one tomorrow :)

It takes me an age to eat them too, a bit like the frozen tetra ice cream - i feel like i'm eating forever!

I've got a choc tetra in the freezer for later, can't wait!!
What a diet eh, Strawberry mousse for lunch & chocci icecream for tea!!!
This diet rocks xx

i had a mousse last night and struggled to eat it, but managed to force it down....................so so filling

It's made from the shakes with Mix A Mousse you have to buy it from your CDC

Mmmmmmmmm Strawberry Mousse :drool::drool::drool:
I love it!! Sooooo filling :):)

Thats my tea tonight sorted!

How do you make your mousse?

How much water?

And do you use a blender?

How long do you leave it in the fridge or is it the freezer?

Sorry for all the questions! :giggle:

lol :giggle:
Thanks for stopping by anyway hun :)
Hopefully someone will come along soon who does ;)

Hey Donnamarie, if you search the Cambridge diet forum for mousse im sure you will find a thread that will help you. If not search back through the last few pages for a trifle thread - I'm pretty sure it used a mousse as a topping. Never fear someone will answer your question soon - though I'm afraid I have no idea how to make one - sorry:eek:

hi donna marie, add 1 level scoop of mixa mousse to the contents of 1 sachet of any cambridge diet drink flavour, add 150ml of very cold water and mix for at least 1 minute using a blender or whisk. pour into serving bowl and allow to set for 10 mins in fridge or cool room

I Love The Strawberry Mousse,i Have Just Made Mine And Its Sitting In My Fridge Waiting For Me To Get Back From My Boxercise Class,a Well Deserved Treat Me Thinks!!!!
Elaine X

Back