Strawberry Shake

Loser85

Gold Member
Ive tried all 4 shakes today with it being day 1. Everything was going fine until i tried the strawberry one. I had to add a sweetner to even make it slightly drinkable. Anybody got any tips for this one?

I just posted in your diary to suggest a spoonful of coffee. May sound disgusting in a strawberry shake but because its so mild I actually think it works.

I put coffee in all the shakes coz Im not keen on them by themselves to be honest.

I just saw the diary post. Ill try the coffee idea, honestly im willing to try anything as that was just nasty.

lol all the shakes gone down fast like a quick pint as I don't really enjoy them! But 6 weeks on they (dare I say) don't taste as bad! It was the vanilla for me blurgh.

Lol, I'm clearly not fussed about food at all :p
I like all the shakes! They're a bit bland, but I still like the taste of them.
Just like I like the taste of all the soups, and most people don't seem to like all of them

Just goes to show how we are all different. Berry the vanilla for me was actually fine. Lovely warm with coffee. Fairy im tempted to maybe try the soups at some point, especially as the weather gets colder. Its just such a waste if i buy a pack of soups and not like them.

Back