Stress and Anxiety (Sensitive)...

cant say alot just now honey as i feel bit the same but couldnt pass by without sending you a huge hug and lots of love ..chat soon love gilly xxx

hey - i cant say anything that hasnt already been said hun, but good luck at the docs, and let us know how you get on, xxxxx

Hi :)

I'm glad you felt you could post about this and please do see your GP. Stress, anxiety and the physical signs that our bodies show us are not silly and in my experience should be listened to very carefully.
It's scary and I know what you mean about feeling like your heart is jumping out of your chest and that you are going to die. I've also experienced it before and see people every day who are working through it with my job.

Let us all know how you get on and come back for support as much as you want,

Lacey..xx :)

You poor sweetheart Brittany, I really feel for you, it must be dreadful.

I do hope your GP can help you, good luck chick.
BIG%20KISS.gif

One thing is for sure .. you are not alone in this.... I think most of us throughout our lives will deal with some stress and anxiety.

I have had my fair share and used to get terrible panic attacks... I had to call my husband from my salon one day I was a wreck... he just left a note on the salon door that I was closed due to ill health.

It can't be helped and it is just they way you are... I have been down the route of councilling but found I was more the coucillor haha... then tablets.. and like you did my research and have to say that like lil says.. it is your breathing that you need to be aware of... or in my case not....

When I feel an attack coming on.. which isn't often now (fingers crossed.... but I did have to close my salon for a month through it and wouldn't go out even) and I have never found the trigger yet.. I play music and loud and make myself sing... when you are singing you are concentrating on the music and the words.. and your body then takes back its role of breathing .... it is when we try to control it all that things go wrong.

I have full sympathy for you and am hope you find your way... never feel daft for who you are as all these little things are what makes you who you are... wonderful!

Thanks everyone,
I'm glad i'm not alone in this because i certainly feel it.

I've unfortunately had a lot of bad things happen to me in my life and no doubt this is all due to it... As well as losing my whole family i have had terrible personal things happen also, it is hard to carry on but i know my mum woudln't have me doing it any other way.

I've got the dr's appointment tomorrow morning so i'll go along and see what he has to say, it isn't my usual GP so i doubt he'll know my family history but i can give him a brief synopsis, thing is, i'm adament i don't want pills. That's not the solution at all. Been there, done that, i was on anti depressants from the age of 13-17 on and off when everyone around me started dying but it didn't do anything, it just made me feel dependent on them and i coudln't leave the house without them.

Ah i'm rambling again. I'll be ok, the attack just scared me tis all, i'm still the glittering bundle of positivity i always am, just with other things on my mind too lol.

*A massive hug to all the people who have shown me love and support* xxxxx

Loads of hugs and hope it goes well tomorrow xx

You will be ok.... even though these attacks make us feel like some impending doom... it is our minds working overtime and our bodies reacting... the adrenalin... flight or fight.....

So sending you positive vibes for tomorrow appointment... and if he does suggest them... then ask for a herbal alternative maybe... we all know that St Johns Wart is one.. but you DO have to be careful what other meds you take it with.

Let us know we are here for you x

Back