Stretch Marks

Have2Shrink

Does stretch marks bother anyone else here? I hate mine.

Did they get better or worse as you lost weight??

Mine are really depressing me, i have them on my legs, upper arms and tummy.

I hate mine so much, but over time they do fade to silver. Moisturizing & exfoliating them does help the texture, losing weight stops them in their tracks from getting worse, but doesn't really make them any better unfortunately, that's all down to healing time.

I hate mine too, especially as they are getting worse again now I'm losing the weight! But as my OH keeps saying... they will be a reminder of how I don't want to be ever again once I've finished LT. If they ever fully disappeared, they wouldn't be there to remind me why I'm doing this, and why I need to keep the weight off once I'm done. :)

I hate mine too, especially as they are getting worse again now I'm losing the weight! But as my OH keeps saying... they will be a reminder of how I don't want to be ever again once I've finished LT. If they ever fully disappeared, they wouldn't be there to remind me why I'm doing this, and why I need to keep the weight off once I'm done. :)

They are getting worse as you lose weight? Damn :( That is what I am afraid off. I feel like I am losing all this weight but then I still won't be able to wear what I want because of stretch marks. xX

They are getting worse as you lose weight? Damn :( That is what I am afraid off. I feel like I am losing all this weight but then I still won't be able to wear what I want because of stretch marks. xX

That's exactly how I feel too! I'm worried than when I've lost the weight I need too ill have all this lose mingling skin covered in stretch marks! :/

Dont worry love with a bit of exercise you will kill off that skin and the stretch marks will fade, I'll be able to make a blanket out of my spare skin once finished, plus you have the bonus of being pretty too so guys (or girls if you are that way inclined) wont even see the marks as they will already be captivated.
good luck killing off the rest of those pounds, I wish I only had 3 stones odd to go :S

Haha thanks Hun. I want to lose another 3 stone by Xmas. But another 7 in total :)

Hiya, are either of you using creams or anything? I'm finding that as my fat but start to go they look a bit lumpy?!

Thanks, Natasha

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That was meant to say "fat bits"!

Hiya, are either of you using creams or anything? I'm finding that as my fat but start to go they look a bit lumpy?!

Thanks, Natasha

I don't as of et but I do have the palmers stretch mark cream. I saw something on Gok wan about it it's supposed to be the best :)

I've come to a happy conclusion about my stretch marks, it's actually when I'm hot that you can see them more, I've noticed that when I've cooled down they look far better, so infact they probably aren't getting worse, I'm just looking for them more as I loose weight.

I've heard palmers is good to, will give that a go when I've lost some more weight :) If you try it let me know how you get on with it xx

I just ordered some DrCeuticals stuff from Boots last night and the reviews were good. I won't use palmers as it smells like food :-(

I've had stretch marks my whole life and don't notice them anymore- it's the firmness and evenness that bothers me if that makes sense.

I'm lucky I don't have cellulite but my fat seems to be going unevenly lol. It's like jelly now too as it gets less and less dense from the weight loss.

Maybe it will all just go and I'll look like Halle Berry?? ;-) haha

Xx

I have been using trilastin. It is very expensive but it works. I have also been using a dermaroller and some vit e and cocoa and shea butter :) xX

I was thinking about getting some laser done on them soon to see if that helps :)

Thanks for the recommendation!

Good luck with your weight loss journey x

Back