Stretching those £s

Jiggerz

Not sure if this has been mentioned before but being ever thrifty I thought I would share a money saver....

Get one pair of sharp scissors and snip your Ketostix down the middle! They still work just as well, I've been doing this for donkeys. Only do them one at a time though as they tend to go a bit curly after a couple of days. I found out the hard way after thinking I was clever doing a whole bottle, only to find after a week that they were rather difficult to pee on... :rolleyes:.

Best to start at the none tester end, that way you don't have to actually touch the tester strip and won't impair the results.

Jayne

Or save even more by not wasting money on the sticks in the first place? They are so unreliable and if you are eating the right stuff you dont need check anyway. Having said that if it helps you then pee away til your hearts content!

Thanks jayne
I thnk I will give them a ago, just to help keep on top, u know quickly if u r burning fat, after all knowledge is power!!!!
Did you write on another thread that u had a pdf version of atkins, if so I would love a copy??
j x

Hiya J,

If you send me a pm with your email address then I can send you a copy. I think you have to have 50 posts before you can use pms though so get a few more posts done and then message me :)

Jx

Cheers hun, I'll do just that, while I'm waiting for hubby to get home!!
j x

You're not being cheeky Rick, just pm me your email address and I'll send it over tomorrow :)

Back