STRICTLY COME DANCING

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
Martina Hingis and Matthew Cutler were robbed !!!!!!!!!

I am so sorry to see them go out in the first round....

Last edited:
Me too...I hope we are not going to have a repeat of John Sargent (sp) last year when he should have left very early in the show!
Several people I have spoken to disagree with me saying John should have won as he was prize entertainment. I totally disagree.
It's a dancing show and those who can't dance should not be there. They can do a comedy show, and be funny there!
They have a couple of weak dancers that should have been in the dance off.
I wonder how long they'll stay because the public like them and not their dancing!

I agree! I didn't think the worst two were in the dance-off. I love this programme but it's more like a popularity contest than a dance competition sometimes. I still love it though - it's interesting to see the weight fall off the contestants as the weeks go on too!

Elkay

I agree! I didn't think the worst two were in the dance-off. I love this programme but it's more like a popularity contest than a dance competition sometimes. I still love it though - it's interesting to see the weight fall off the contestants as the weeks go on too!

Elkay

LOL.....maybe we should ask the BBC to do a SW SCD contest - Im nabbing Brian for my partner please......

Martina wasn't the worst dancer, but wouldn't have a very big fan base in this country.
Like it or not, it's no only about dancing ability, it's about likeability too.

Last edited:
LOL.....maybe we should ask the BBC to do a SW SCD contest - Im nabbing Brian for my partner please......

I see your "slapper" tendencies are to the fore Donnie!:p

Plainly Joe Calzhage should have gone , but Wales voted for him!
Ditto the Loose Woman, who has a fan base.
I was surprised that the guy was in the bottom 2 as he could have had the younger vote, having said that he did dance much better the second time round (even OH noticed) but Martina didn't and at one point nearly lost her footing as she turned. I think that was what swayed Craig and Len as they look at the footwork and Martina didn't dance as well the second time.

I have to say that I thought Chris was great, and that Ali if she can only conquer her nerves would be a real contender.

Put me down for an evening with Anton! At least we'd have a laugh! :cool:

I don't think the right two were in the dance off but on the two who were, Martina should have gone. I think she would have improved over the weeks but she had a touch of the Fiona Philips looseness about her and for a sportsperson she didn't seem to have any drive. I'm another who thinks that if the show was purely a dance contest then they would have brought back Come Dancing but as it is, the celebrities appeal to people for all sorts of reasons. I loved Darren Gough from week 1 in series 3 and I think he improved most over the competition but he wasn't the best dancer. Similarly, in series 5 I loved Alesha from the beginning but at the end I was hoping Gethin would get into the final and take the title.

Tbh i dont watch scd but im just gonna get the scd dvd out so i can get in practice for all us minimins can show our selfs up for the next show hehehehe imagine that omg i would be first out

***I see your "slapper" tendencies are to the fore Donnie!***

You know me so well Judi, LOL.......

I liked Ali, Chris, and Jade, they will probably go far in the competetion......I am eagerly waiting to see the other dancer's next week now.

Loved Tom and Camelia's dance too, they were such a good partnership together last year.

I had nightmares about that comment Donnie! It looks quite rude "on the page" but commonsense told me you would take it in the spirit it was meant! (but I had to pop back to make sure)

I just loved Ricky's and Erin's dance, he had me in fits.

Just love the programme.

I love strictly and everything about it! I thought Joe should have gone but did think Rav was the best one in the dance off - and he's soooooo fit!

Not sure Alesha is any good on the panel though.....

Hi, I was gutted about M&M leaving (poor Matthew looked distraught) - thought Joe should have been in the dance-off. On a more positive note, I really enjoyed seeing Ali dance, but she was sooo nervous. I am looking forward to seeing the rest of them this week.

I loved seeing Tom and Camilla perform their amazing dance again - it is just a shame that Camilla is no longer in the show.

Camilla chose to leave- she wasn't pushed. As for Karen, I'm not sure although she has been saying after the last couple of series that she isn't sure whether she'll be back for the next one but it may have been her choice. I'm not disappointed that Arlene has gone although I think if they wanted Alesha in the line up they should maybe have put Camilla or Karen on as well and had a five person panel.

Karen has been busy setting up her own dance school and does alot of judging in competitions (how sad am I?)

OK so who's watching Claudia on ITT tonight?

I ve never watched it before but flicked it on on friday and loved it, even hubby was watching though I think maybe for different reasons, lol! So ive V+ it now. On the final dance off martina was a bit ropy but overall I think she was better than Joe. I thought that ricky groves was fab on the second dance and so was jade. I also loved the newreader (cant remember his name) and I missed ali's second dance as my v+ box chose that moment to reboot itself and came back on the second they finish which my hubby thought was halarious!

Back