• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Strictly come dancing :)

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Yep I'm sat watching it, sat here thinking I will have a body like that, I will have a body like that.....lol
Btw summergurl I live not to far away from you (just across the tamar....lol) I most prob go to the same pharmacy as you!
Enjoy strictly,
Kerry

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Oh really? Cool - where abouts?
I go to the pharmacy on King Street in plym, its by the pavilions - do you go to that one or is there one in your land?!! :giggle:

Me too - sat here on sofa, laptop on lap glued to the tv :D

I am devastated living in Turkey and normally i watch it on BBC online- now they have this new stupid rule where i am 'out of area' and unable to watch!!! GUTTED :-( no brendan cole and ricky whittle for me B.U.M.M.E.R!!!!

Me me me, I'm a sucker for all the pretty dresses too!!

x

Ahhhhh not the same one then, I go the one just off mutley plane. Dont really know Plym that well although I should do cus half my family still live up there!
P.S Wishing my bf had the same body as Rav..........shhhhhhh dont tell him I said that.....lol

XxAbbiexX23

Dieting & Mummy To Ethan
I'm watching it and I love love love it!! :D:D:D

Rav makes me foam at the mouth in a lustful and lecherous manner!!

Mmmmm...I never thought it possible to love anything more than food. Turns out I was wrong!! MMM....Rav on a plate wearing nothing but a discreetly placed giant mars bar!! yum yum yum!!

hubba hubba hubba!!!!!!

xxx

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
I am devastated living in Turkey and normally i watch it on BBC online- now they have this new stupid rule where i am 'out of area' and unable to watch!!! GUTTED :-( no brendan cole and ricky whittle for me B.U.M.M.E.R!!!!
You could probably download via torrents ;)

Me me me, I'm a sucker for all the pretty dresses too!!

x
I know! I Loved ola's dress tonight!!! :heartpump:

Ahhhhh not the same one then, I go the one just off mutley plane. Dont really know Plym that well although I should do cus half my family still live up there!
P.S Wishing my bf had the same body as Rav..........shhhhhhh dont tell him I said that.....lol
Ah yeah, hyde park :) You're secret is safe with me!!! :giggle:

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Rav makes me foam at the mouth in a lustful and lecherous manner!!

Mmmmm...I never thought it possible to love anything more than food. Turns out I was wrong!! MMM....Rav on a plate wearing nothing but a discreetly placed giant mars bar!! yum yum yum!!

hubba hubba hubba!!!!!!

xxx
:rotflmao: what an image!!!!!!!!!!! I'll have what your having, except with Brendan ;)

torrents you say?? omg i am googling as we speak!!! thanks!!!! fingers crossed x

I'm not sure about Aliesha as a judge I miss Arlene.

Scotsmist

Life is not a Rehersal!
ME, ME, ME!!!!!!!! I love all the bling, glitter, dresses,,,,oh, and the dancing.

Tess Daly comes from my village in High Peak :) Her mum lives along the road from me, but never seen her or Tess ever and I have lived here 17 years..hahha

I thought the girl from the Bill was absolutely gorgeous and danced brilliantly too!

I love looking at the dresses & being absolutely horribly insulting about the contestants with my Mum! Hehe.

Seriously though, Brandon Cole? He is the biggest lots-of-words-I-shouldn't-say! Ugh.

Hannah

oh i love x-factor and strictly. am soooo looking farward to having control over the T.V tonight :D Looking forward to seeing Ricky Whittle, i used to go to school with him. He's very different now though!!

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
yeah thats the one summergurl, quite busy in there too. Wish they did do one in my area, would save me the 30 min car journey and paying a pound to get out of cornwall.....lol
Have you looked on the LT website as they have a list of the chemists on there - there might be one nearer to you.

I'm not sure about Aliesha as a judge I miss Arlene.
Me too - i like Aliesha but Arlene should be judging!

I love looking at the dresses & being absolutely horribly insulting about the contestants with my Mum! Hehe.

Seriously though, Brandon Cole? He is the biggest lots-of-words-I-shouldn't-say! Ugh.

Hannah
Hell yeah Brendan!!!!!! ;)

oh i love x-factor and strictly. am soooo looking farward to having control over the T.V tonight :D Looking forward to seeing Ricky Whittle, i used to go to school with him. He's very different now though!!
Whoooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! got any old school photos with him in?!!!! :giggle:

Can'y decide whether I should record strictly and watch X factor. I don't think I'll have a choice as hubby hates both. I will have to blag one though as Saturdays have only just got better again.

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
oh thats my big dilemma!!! What to do what to do????!!!!!!!???????!!!!!!