Strictly come dancing :)

Whoooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! got any old school photos with him in?!!!! :giggle:

Unfortunatly no, he's wasn't someone i hung around with, just knew him. big into footie and in all the sports clubs.

I think i am gonna watch the cube and x-factor then watch strictly online. damn i wish i had sky plus

So, so, so, so a strictly fan. Love it, glitz,glam,gorgeous bods. What more do you want?? My fav, at the moment, is the girl from the bill. Not sure about Alesha!!! Hope Natalie does well as the tabs have been giving her such a hard time about her weight.

I just finished watching the rest of last nights and just saw the group dance and omg Ricky Whittle - can he move or what ;) from what was shown anyways! :)

Thats what im guna do - record strictly, watch the cube, xfactor then go upstairs and watch strictly - least i can fast forward all the crap brucy jokes!!! :giggle:

lol he is very very poor isn't he....bless the old timer

Oooooooh I adore the Autumm! Strictly, the XFactor and then IAC.

I can not WAIT to see Ricky Whittle! He looked so damn hot dancing in the group dance! What age is he? He is bloody lushful.

I'm lucky as my Hubby likes them all! So we snuggle with a big furry blanket and cuddle and then slag them all off (or appreciate) We used to (in the olden days) get a curry and 10000 drinks and settle. Boy, times have changed - A snuggly blanket and a couple of liters of water sure does the trick.

I miss Arlene :( I like Alesha but she doesn't have the expertise. Oh and I love old Brucie, he jokes crack me up they're so bad! Natalie looked fantastic last night, full of energy and up for it, I love that.

I'll probably watch Strictly and Sky+ XFactor as I hate the ads.

ah same ere - last year every saturday without fail i'd sit down with 2 bottles of asti & some vodka and cokes and watch the x-factor .... none of that this year untill the final when hopefully ill be a slim jim! :D

Strictly was my option tonight as Xfactor is repeated tomorrow lunchtime!

I want to be a dancer!!! I want pretty dresses and to shimmy up against some smoking hot guy! I suspect I'd be rather brilliant at the Argentine Tango!!

For me there will never be anyone to replace Mark Ramprakash and Karen. I LOVED them!!!

Definitely not liking Aleisha as a judge...she just seems totally out of her depth and, let's face it, totally unqualified to judge. Pah! Why change the winning formula?! Glad they've done away with the rubbish Sunday show tho. Results on the night is what it's all about!

x

Yeah i too prefer the results on the night :) And i want Arlene back!!!!!

X-factor again tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Back