ProPoints Strictly Weight Watchers by Sarah

Sarah Lou

Gold Member
After my utterly rubbish day I have decided to start a new diary as it will give me a chance to write down my highs, lows and general ramblings. I live on my own so rather than talking to myself I will get it all down here. So today has been rubbish rubbish. I had weird feelings over the weekend and could not put my finger on it. I woke up on Monday and sat on the bed with my head in my heads wondering how the heck I was going to go to work. I usually manage to drag myself in but not that day. After a sleepness night I got up feeling even worse, ended up having an emergency appt and an xray to be told I have a bacterial infection in my jaw :eek::eek: and around my face. Today it turned into a raging 102 temperature and here I am now in bed and off work :( sorry for feeling sorry for myself and moaning on but I feel dead rubbish. I'm afraid points have gone out the window today. I havn't been hungry all day but then a few hours ago I began a sweep of the cupboards.. all ww friendly but maybe not the picking.

So today I need to draw a line under it and thats that . I did wonder though if the body needs more calories fighting an infection ;) might need to google that one.

Hiya!

That's awful about your jaw hope you get better soon! as for the bad day just write it off and start afresh well you feel better.

Hope u have a better day today, here to follow :)

Back