****Strong-willed Saturday***

Mrs Taurus

Silver Member
Morning all,
well I like many of us, find weekends hardest, but to help me I've a can or 2 of coke zero, my favourite mint bar, lots of coffee and the knowledge that I am 18 pounds lighter in 20 days.
Not an exciting weekend for the T family, got to empty dad's house of any personal belongings he may want so house can be cleared for sale asap, got to visit him in care home(wasn't a good one last week, so dreading it), Mr T's bro in hospital so Mr T see him and we have his wife and gorgeous boys for tea tomorrow.
However pool re-opened and am confident enough to squeeze back into cozi so am looking forward to swim tomorrow.
Am giving Mr T a lie in as he so miserable at night when his nicotene patch runs out, thought if he puts it on later he may stay nice longer! Last night he went to pub for early pint, brought back chinese, had a few more drinks then turned into Mr Grumpy,its like he has pmt! Blimey his non-smoking is pure hell for me, watching him eat and drinks loads in front of me and then being grumpy......any ex-smokers out there, can you tell me how long the symptoms go on for, he is on day 19!
Anyway thank goodness to you guys and cd I am stayin strong!
Happy weekend all x

Hi Mrs T, loving the tread name :)
Hope it all goes well today sorting your Dad's house and your visit is better than last time.

Enjoy your tea, and oh swimming ! I hope to be back to that next eek, love a good swim !

I am a smoker, and I plan to give up I hope before we go to america in September....I can sympathise, I tried to give up befor and snapped after a week, I wanted to kill someone I was that wound up.

Today my sister is poppin over with my bday pressie, hubby at work on overtime and I need to clean the house.

Not sure what the rest of the day will bring but I do know I am planning to glug my water like mad !

Tomorrow plan to get out with the kids and go somewhere for a lovely long walk somewhere nice, hope the weather stays mild ! This ice on the pavements is making walking quickly difficult, even in trainers I am slipping everywhere !

Love Me x

Blimey that ice is hard work, at least have been practising on the penguin balance game on wii.
Hope you enjoy your time with your sister today Charley.
I think I may get Mr T an all in one made out of nicotene patches! x

hey all, hope your having a good one!

up early today due to madam having a sing to herself. why is it school days i have to lift her sleeping out her bed and when i could sleep in a bit shes wide awake and raring to go

she has dance class ( weird exagerrated walk class in her case ) so i get to leave the house for a bit at least, lol

this afternoon shall be spent chucking down paracetamol i think. day 4 back on the straight and narrow and im already feeling a tad headachy/lightheaded, joy!

I'm ready mardy today! I can feel my blood pressure rising and iv not done anything yet lol! Everyone seems to be annoying me ATM :( OH is still in bed and I'm up with kids, all dressed and fed lol. Just feeling fed up about not knowing what to do about my op :(

Hey all- i need to stay strong today as home alone all day, i intend to keep busy glug water take my packs and do my wii workout!
good luck to all!

Morning Ladies --

@Kimmie -- Mrs. T "NHS direct is good advice" -- it can't hurt.

@Charley -- Good plan --- you don't want to light up in America. Actually, there may be no where left that you CAN light up in America. Plus, the flight over will be a nightmare if you are still smoking. (I just booked my 17+ hours of travel to Texas... UGH! Heathrow to Amsterdam (KLM), Amsterdam to Minneapolis, Minneapolis to San Antonio. Coming back it'll only be 11+ hours -- San Antonio to Detroit, Detroit to London).

@Mrs T -- Can you have some Nicotine gum or one of those electronic cigarettes on hand for Mr T? I have friends who swear by them.

@Emma -- It sounds like you have a good plan for the day. I really need to get on the Wii.

Just went to take the clothes out of the washer -- and realized that I washed a tissue with everything (mine, I'm sure). And, of course, it is a dark load. Go figure. I shook it all out, then vacuumed up the fluff, had to empty the hoover as it wasn't doing a good job, then had to clean up the mess from that, then I had to clean out the washer -- and realized it really needed a good cleaning and was scrubbing the washer, and had to pause to make DD's lunch with her -- but needed to clean up the breakfast dishes (and I don't eat) in order to do that -- then I noticed that water I poured in the washer to clean it had leaked all over the floor, had to mop that up, saw the floor needed to scrubbed by the new "clean spot" (so, need to do that), and the laundry is still in the baskets waiting to be put in the dryer and hung up (I don't dry tumble everything)! Wonderful Weekend, so far!!! LOL

MinnieMel

Hi again :)

Sum - hope the headache has passed !

Kimmie - I was like that over Xmas, like a lit fuse !!! I spent a lot of time walking/having baths just to be away from other people, I think I was depressed about my weight among other things, I do hope you can relax.

Have fun on the wii emma !

Minnie - you are right ! Our hotel has one smoking area, miles away from the rooms !

Well my sister has been and we had a good time, we decided this year we would spent £10/£12 only on silly pressies and she got me - flip flops for hols, a keyring, a holiday fund piggy bank, disco diva socks, a shopping list you put on the fridge door and a bootcamp workout !!! Love them !

I also got hubbys other pressy, he bought me I can make you happy by paul mckenna, he ordered it over xmas when I was down, so I am going to read that this afternoon.

I have AWFUL cramp :( I haven't had a period for 8 months as I have the implant, but CD often brings on periods for me and it's horrid, I have the hot water bottle on now :(

Can I have a hug !

Happy Saturday everyone!!

I am in such a good mood today. Had a nice lie in with my boyfriend and tried some clothes on this morning. I fit in three dresses that were either too small or a bit tight before I started CD :D so happy!!

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend. Going to the cinema tonight I think!

What a cool feeling -- Felix.

Hoping for my first mini-target tomorrow and then maybe a smaller size shortly thereafter.

MM

Good afternoon ladies. Well yesterday was my grumpy day :mad: fed up of cd fed up of having no money left and waiting for Januarys pay day to arrive :eek: oh... its been a long month and fed up of being porky. But I got through the hunger pangs and woke up feeling less blue.

Went along to see my cdc and stocked up on mix a mousse and I decided to try the water mix as well. I then got weighed and thought I don't feel any different but then!! another three and half pounds down, so thats half a stone in two weeks and that's fine with me.

I then trotted off to the hairdressers and had a new hair cut. I went in for a trim and came out with a short funky style and booked to have it coloured in February. I've had it cut like Frankie from the Saturday's :) I just hope I can do it like it looks now. Have a great Saturday evening x

Housework can wait until tomorrow :D

Sounds like a fab day... a stone in two weeks. I wish. *sigh*

Housework can wait... mine has. LOL

MM

Tough day for me today I managed to ss yesterday 100%for the first time in god knows how long even with the worst headache in the world and I've kept it up today too. Im babysitting my nieces and nephew tonight I forgot how much hard work it is with a toddler and a crawler I'm knackered!

Back