Struddling on SS - Advice on 790??

Princess Boo

Hi all,

I seem to be struggling to SS lately - some days I can do it but most days I end up having to have something to eat, and although I stick to just having chicken or fish, lettuce and cucumber, my weight loss has slowed right down - I think it's because sometimes I substitute a shake for the food??

I was thinking about trying the 790 that everyone mentions but I know nothing about it. Do u have three shakes per day still and what sort of things can you have to eat?? More importantly, will it help me get my losses back on track as I want to lose about 3 -4 lbs per week but at the moment am only losing 1-2 lbs per week.

Can anyone advise??

Hi all,

I seem to be struggling to SS lately - some days I can do it but most days I end up having to have something to eat, and although I stick to just having chicken or fish, lettuce and cucumber, my weight loss has slowed right down - I think it's because sometimes I substitute a shake for the food??

I was thinking about trying the 790 that everyone mentions but I know nothing about it. Do u have three shakes per day still and what sort of things can you have to eat?? More importantly, will it help me get my losses back on track as I want to lose about 3 -4 lbs per week but at the moment am only losing 1-2 lbs per week.

Can anyone advise??

Hiya - sorry to hear ur struggling a wee bit...:(

790 is an excellent plan (my OH lost 2 stone on it in 5weeks !)....you still have your 3 shakes per day PLUS 1/2 pint skimmed milk PLUS a small meal of 175g chicken (or other protein from the list) and 3 tablespoons of veg from the list.....

will have a rummage and find the exact quantities for you...

back in a mo....

Debz xx

Here ya go hun......
  • 3 Cambridge meals
  • 6oz (150g) portion of poultry meat (without skin or fat)
  • 8oz (250g) portion of white fish
  • 8oz (250g) quorn or tofu
  • 8oz (250g) skimmed milk cottage cheese
  • 3tbsp 'white or green' vegetables (cooked or raw) such as spring greens, cauliflower, lettuce, mushrooms, cabbage, marrow, broccoli, celery, cress, courgettes or cucumber.
  • 0.5 pint (235ml) skimmed milk
Continue to drink at least 4pt (2.25ltr) of water per day, and as much unsweetened black tea or black coffee as you want.

hope that helps.....

Debz xx

Hey hun.....keep us posted with your progress !! (& thanx for your rep points.....:)) glad to have helped.....:eek:

lotsa love

Debz xx

Thanks Debs - I am going to give it a try for a couple of weeks and see how it goes - at the end of the day as long as the weight comes off, then I guess I don't mind, but I don't think I have been doing the right think by skipping a shake and having food instead!!! And I can't spell STRUGGLING!!! :doh: doh!

ermmmmm - NO - you shouldn't have missed a shake and had food instead.....slapped wrists all round !!!

don't worry...now you know.....

you'll be fine......

keep us posted hun !

love

Debz xx

Back