Struggle tonight

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by FeatherWeight, 10 August 2010 Social URL.

1. FeatherWeight

FeatherWeight Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7.5lb(24.05%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Okay so I have an exam again tomorrow (had one today), and I am stressing. I am trying to revise a stupid subject that is driving quickly round the bend. I haven't been feeling good,sickly with a headache and sore throat. So now I want to snack, I have snacked and it sucks..
    Iv had a packet of crisps, some chocolate and I want more. Grr I just need exams to be over, to not be on the go all day and have no stress. It doesn't help that my sister is in the hospital, I have to vist her alot in the city so I am not at hiome to control the food intake.

Okay I'm sure you didnt need my rant, but maybe it will help to get off my chest. Was meant to weigh in today but been too busy so will be done tomorrow - Im guessing a gain :(

FeatherWeight

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mrsrobinson

mrsrobinson Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(5.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Good luck with your exam and hold on. The exams will be over (hopefully soon!). And well done for holding it together until now. x

4. FeatherWeight

FeatherWeight Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7.5lb(24.05%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks for the encouragement deary!

Well I weighed in this morning and I lost 1lbs. Not sure if its accurate because of different time but I'm happy anyway.

Hopefully after tomorrow I will be able to eat properly without the rubbish!!

FeatherWeight

5. Gettingthinnerbytheday

Gettingthinnerbytheday Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hope the exam goes well :D

GOOD LUCK!!

6. emily87

emily87 Onwards and downwards!

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9lb(29.02%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Congrats on the loss hun, 11lbs in 3 weeks is brilliant! Hope the exams have gone ok and that you can get back to normal soon and lose even more! :D

7. Never22again

Never22again Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st2lb
    Current Weight:
    22st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(4.01%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Come on, give yourself a break, you are doing great, stress of exams, your sister in hospital, have your bit of chocolate and snacks, forgive yourself and move on. Good luck with the exams hun

8. prawnchopSuey

prawnchopSuey Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.81%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I second that 11lbs in 3 weeks is amazing! I've lost that in 3 months! Snacks happen, that's what your syn allowance is for. At least you stopped yourself at the stage of 'now I want more....' when if you thing long and hard about you probably don't and want to paint your nails / alphabetise your CDs / hoover the house, knowing that these will keep your mind off food and keep the SW gods happy ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.