struggle

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by korinne, 4 July 2009 Social URL.

1. korinne

korinne Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    low fat diet & xenical
    I have been on tablets from the doctor to lose weight for about 3 months now and have only lost a stone and a half I want to lose 2 1/2 to 3stone more but even though Iv been trying really hard to lose the weight it seems to be coming off so slowly Im losing faith last month I lost just 7lb and the month before only 3 and a half pound, I don't know why its takeing so long to lose the weight. I really want to lose it before my 21st in November or before if possible so I can get a date for my opperation to repair the scar on my tummy and get rid of any excess skin

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sugar_lipswales

sugar_lipswales Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st10lb(36.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    A stone and a half is nothing to scoff at chick, it's a great start! Stop worrying about how long it's taking cos the stress doesn't help you or your body :)

4. Iris

Iris Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    7st11lb(47.39%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting (also known as relentless self-denial)
    Try not to worry about how quickly you're losing. You're losing, the scales are moving in the right direction, that's the main thing. And 7lbs in a month is excellent!

Try to look at it positively - the longer it takes, the longer you have to get into good habits and get used to the new you - real benefits when it comes to maintenance.

5. korinne

korinne Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    low fat diet & xenical
    thanks your comments have made me feel better, I suppose your right as long as the weight is coming off it doesn't matter how long it takes coz at least I know I can get to my goal in the end and then keep the weight off which is also just as important as losing it in the first place.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.