Struggled and picked

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Choppygirl, 7 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Choppygirl

Choppygirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(4.92%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I got weighed on Friday night and thought I did so well became a bit complacent and thought would treat myself to a tiny bit of chicken and green veg (as allowed on SS+ even though I am on SS I thought it would be ok). Ever since I have been craving food like mad.

Yesterday my little girl was poorly and so off school and I had the day off work to look after her. She was upstairs in bed and so effectively I was 'home alone'. I was blooming craving food all day and ended up eating a tin of tuna, some cucumber and some ham and was still starving. I even put some bread in my mouth for about a second before I realised what I was doing and spat it out quick. :(

I was back to work today and have stuck to the plan religiously glugging the water like mad. How much damage do you think I have done?

Last edited: 7 October 2008
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Calm down. You have probably done very little damage in terms of weight loss. And you have learnt something in the process, which is a good thing. Now relax, drink your water and you'll be fine :hug99:

4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

heya, dq is right you wont have done to much damage just stick to it now hun and forget about it :) hope your wee girl is better now :) xx

5. Choppygirl

Choppygirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(4.92%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Thanks alot. My scales are saying I have only lost a pound so far this week but I guess there are a few days to go and I just have to be very good for the rest of the week.

6. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

the rest of the week and beyond hun xxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.