Struggled and picked

Choppygirl

I got weighed on Friday night and thought I did so well became a bit complacent and thought would treat myself to a tiny bit of chicken and green veg (as allowed on SS+ even though I am on SS I thought it would be ok). Ever since I have been craving food like mad.

Yesterday my little girl was poorly and so off school and I had the day off work to look after her. She was upstairs in bed and so effectively I was 'home alone'. I was blooming craving food all day and ended up eating a tin of tuna, some cucumber and some ham and was still starving. I even put some bread in my mouth for about a second before I realised what I was doing and spat it out quick. :(

I was back to work today and have stuck to the plan religiously glugging the water like mad. How much damage do you think I have done?

Last edited:
Calm down. You have probably done very little damage in terms of weight loss. And you have learnt something in the process, which is a good thing. Now relax, drink your water and you'll be fine :hug99:

heya, dq is right you wont have done to much damage just stick to it now hun and forget about it :) hope your wee girl is better now :) xx

Thanks alot. My scales are saying I have only lost a pound so far this week but I guess there are a few days to go and I just have to be very good for the rest of the week.

Back