Struggled Lastnite

well done for not caving in. you should indeed buy some flapjacks, because one you taste one, it will put you off ever eating again! LOL xx

Hahaha well said Vickie, I have tried both and I think they are absolutely disgusting... I couldn't finish them and even the dog wouldn't eat them...

I asked my pharmacist if I could buy one seperately just to try them and she gave me one of each free!!!!

well done for not caving in. you should indeed buy some flapjacks, because one you taste one, it will put you off ever eating again! LOL xx

Oh god that is so true!
I tried both thinking it'd be nice to have something to chew and I like coconut anyway...yeah not such a great idea. I can only manage half a flapjack now before gagging (that's eating it with a shake). The peanut ones taste like salt mixed with god knows what, the coconut ones taste even worse! As you might have guessed I'm switching to just shakes next week. It's really annoyed me because it means I'm probably not going to lose much this week!

It really varies for each person though, we all have different tastes so obviously some people are going to like it more than others.

Back