Struggled......

slinkymalinkey

Feeling fab!
I'm on week3 day 5 and i have had major hunger pains all of today an genuinely felt hungry:( Found it quite difficult today jst to ignore.I have managed so far and just wondered if anybody else has suffered this around this time? I am still drinking more than enough and havent given into temptation thankfully ;)

I am on week 3 day 2 and I have found it very hard today,, i seem to be hungry which i havent been since i started the diet, rummbly tummy etc.. I think maybe it is our bodies rebelling because it knows its in it for the long haul.. hopefully this will pass xxx

honestly, there are some days where I feel so hungry I just want to cry. No matter how much water I drink the hunger just does not go away!... I think it may be in my head more than anything really coz Im thinking of food... I dont think there really is much you could do about it. Maybe you could try a cup of tea or coffee with a sweetener... maybe the taste of something sweet will curb your hunger ???

My way of dealing with it is going to bed! If im asleep I wont think of how hungry I feel

I must admit the last week I have felt hungrier and my stomach has rumbled more than usual. Last time I did LT I remember week 3 being hard too. It does get better and was find for the rest of the time.

x

i drown my hunger with water!!!!

i couldnt sleep the other night tho, it hurt alot!!

Back