Strugglers United

lunameredith said:
read the plan again, some success stories, try to beat the little voice that's telling you to turn to food ! maybe cai you need a little break.. you've lost so much already .

and roziee do you know what makes you struggle ?

I get to a point weight wise and then it goes back up again.

I've started again yesterday and am determined to get through my danger zone. It's not as I'm near target either!!!! I have 8 stones to lose.. I get to the 3 stone mark and then every single time I end up losing and gaining 7 lbs...

But I do keep coming back to sw which is totally different to how things were before sw so that's a good thing :)

lunameredith said:
read the plan again, some success stories, try to beat the little voice that's telling you to turn to food ! maybe cai you need a little break.. you've lost so much already .

and roziee do you know what makes you struggle ?

Thanks for advice - I think if I thought I was on a break I would or could quite quickly gain a lot. I have gained this while still attempting to be good lol.

For me I just want to loose my recent gain and then maintain for a while. Let my body and mind catch up - I do want to loose this gain first tho. :-/
Why is it always easier to gain lol xx

I have gone back to group an it has totally focused me again!!

Hope everyone is doing well cxx

Back