Strugglin on WW :-(

LizzieF

Hi Guys

I'm strugglin on WW feeling hungry and not satisfied alot of the time. Not sure if this is because I have been spoiled with SW where you could eat big amounts (but not much sweet stuff, which was not good for me lol) but with SW i didn't feel in control and when I went off the plan I did big time because I was used to big portions.

Now I've done calorie counting before, a long time ago and think I could do it again with your guys help.

I work 3 days a week and have two 4 year old boys, so need something thats convenient for when I'm working, and also great to cook from scratch from too when I'm not working (but also satisfying my sweet tooth lol)

I have joined a gym this week and plan to go 3 times a week whilst the boys are at school so hopefully that will help my weight loss too.

To cut a long story short I want to loose 2 stone, get fit and be in control of what I eat (without the guilty feeling of having a bad day cos I have indulged a little bit in the stuff I like).

Sorry its a bit long, and thanks for reading, but I just need a plan that suits me. Hope this is the one for me :)

WW is really just a variation of calorie counting, so if youre struggling with WW you might struggle with CC. What would you have if you were CC that youre not having on WW and vice versa??

Whats Calorie Cycling? I've heard thats good for shifting pounds

Is WW based on say 1500ish cals a day? Just I've been doing it 2 weeks and still feeling hungry (I can't remeber feeling this hungry just normal calorie counting (if I'm making sense lol)

Whats Calorie Cycling? I've heard thats good for shifting pounds

Is WW based on say 1500ish cals a day? Just I've been doing it 2 weeks and still feeling hungry (I can't remeber feeling this hungry just normal calorie counting (if I'm making sense lol)

WW like calorie counting depends on your current weight but the principles are the same on both....on WW you have an allocation of points on CC you have an allocation of calories :) What ever your calorie allowance is its going to work out at around the same amount of food as your WW points.

So what do you think youd eat differently if you were counting cals than counting points if you follow lol

Both allow you to eat anything so long as you keep within your limits, have you been making bad choices on WW??

Yeah I'm probably not getting used to associating the WW points with the calories, when I'm shopping I'm unsure whether it's a good buy or not. Maybe I've not given it time. Or maybe there's certain days I'm needing an excess of points. Not sure really, just taking a while to get my head round it. Maybe I need to buy a WW book on branded food if they do one (SW do one and it would tell me syn values and it was easy to take round with me). Thank you for your help though starlight :) Think I'm possibly feeling deflated at the min, and should give it a bit longer. I have lost 5 and a half lbs so far which is great, but just not feeling satisfied :-( hunger wise

Calorie cycling rocks
if you go to www.shapefit.com/calorie-intake-calculator.html and type in your details, there's a bit at the bottom of where you input your details that if you click on will bring up how many calories you should have each day to zig zag but the weeks worth of calories will mean that its averaged out at the same number overall

Thanks will take a look too as this may help with the days when I'm needing more, and eat less when I'm not feeling as hungry if that makes sense lol

i've done sw, ww and now i'm on cc. I struggle on all diets but i'm finding cc a lot easier, just being able to look at lables makes things easier for me. 86alpzzyj thanks for the link, think i might give thats a bash. x

Back