Struggling a little!

Ok so this is the end of day 4 for me, ss 100%.
Still feeling hungry, I had hoped the hunger pangs would disappear by now but they didn't :(
I really am motivated to shift the weight so I won't cheat but this just feels like absoulute tortyre. I can't help but think nasty thoughts about naturally slim people !! ( it's so unfair!)
Anyway just thought i'd moan a little. Im going to go to bed now and then by the time i wake up it'll be time for a shake.
Hope you guys are all keeping well xx

Ok so this is the end of day 4 for me, ss 100%.
Still feeling hungry, I had hoped the hunger pangs would disappear by now but they didn't :(
I really am motivated to shift the weight so I won't cheat but this just feels like absoulute tortyre. I can't help but think nasty thoughts about naturally slim people !! ( it's so unfair!)
Anyway just thought i'd moan a little. Im going to go to bed now and then by the time i wake up it'll be time for a shake.
Hope you guys are all keeping well xx

Hi and a massive well done for getting through to the end of day 4!! :D

I would think that ketosis will happen for you very soon now and then the hunger feeling will ease I promise :)

Enjoy a good nights sleep, give yourself a huge pat on the back for what you have achieved so far and come back on here tommorow for as much support and inspiration as you want.

Lacey xx :D

ou can do it, and in the morning things will look better.
it does get better, and ketosis will start soon.
good luck
tryer

going bed myselfnow as is a little late.

keep going hun, its worth it just a little more time and the hunger will fade and you will be slimmer x

Hey hon
Chin up your doing fab.. the first few days are the hardest but once you are through those it gets so much easier..
Take each day at a time... you can do it.. Once you go for your wi and see your fab losses you will feel so good and start feeling confident and good about yourself which makes you more motivated.
keep it up your doing great xx

Keep on drinking plenty of water - I read that what we think of as hunger pains sometimes indicates that the body needs more water. It will ease - I'm on day 13 of SS 100% and it has gone quite quickly when I look back. You'll be the other side of it in no time
XX

Keep going, you're doing great

Hey
I know how you're feeling, i'm on my 7th day.
It seems everything around you is based around food...I even notice myself watching a work collegue eating a sarnie at her desk a little too intently for my liking :silly: ....hope she didn't notice.

It does get easier, amazing the difference a day makes......take it a day at a time and focus on the weigh in at the end of the week.
I also find going off and pottering, or jumping on the bike helps take my mind off things. :character00115: :whacky068:

Stay determined, you are doing this for you! Stick at it. ; )

Hi hun im on my second week and it soooo does get much easier its now 1:21 and i havent even had a shake yet ive had 2 coffee's and on my first 1 litre bottle of water and still now hungary yet.!

Stay with it my first week i watched everyone eating around me and could of cried.But does'nt both me now, my mum had jaffa cakes last night i just smiled at her and didnt ask her for any! LOL x

It does get better hun honestly!

It took me to about day 4-5 to stop the hunger pains but it happened and I feel so much better for it, as will you!

Im on a restart at the mo but 1st time around i felt so pants on day 4 but then woke up on day 5 a new woman the headaches had gone i was fully of energy ;-) so stick with it hunnie as it DOES get better ..

Thanks guys!.. just to update you all;
I went to bed as planned with a glass of water and watched tv, slept and woke up this morning absoulutely fine.
BUT....
about an hour ago I took a drink of my sisters milkshake she got in mcdonalds.
Will someone please kick me in the head.
Number 1) I wasn't even hungry/ thirsty, don't know why i did it.
number 2) If i was going to cheat couldn't I have picked something other than a milkshake!!!

Im so cross with myself. I keep forgetting im on the blinkin diet and almost cheating... then remembering last minute. The milkshake situation... got 2 big gulps down , then i remembered 'ah crap'. Immediately guzzled 2 pints of water.

will this affect my weightloss? x

I forgot in my first week 2 and poured myself out some cocopops, oops! easy to do, takes a few weeks to change your habits, so don't be cross with yourself. Instead just carry on with your shakes/soups and I know your weigh in will be fab :)

Back