1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Step2 810kcal Struggling after coming off SS

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by jojoluxton, 18 February 2014 Social URL.

1. jojoluxton

jojoluxton Member

Hi there, I lost 2 stone 5 on SS and have really struggled coming off SS and have gained 6lbs. I was in step 3 but agreed with my consultant to drop back onto step 2 for a week to hopefully kick start things. Anyone else had the same trouble?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Caz can do it

Caz can do it Well-Known Member

I have found it really difficult coming off ss but I feel that I need to persevere with it as I need to learn how to control my eating I can't be on ss forever.

What do you struggle with?

week one- 17 1/2 pounds week two- 4 1/2 lbs week three- no weigh in week four- 11 lbs week 5- 5 1/2 lbs week 6- 4 lbs week 7- 1 lb week 8- 10 lbs week 9- 4.5 lbs week 10- 3.5 lbs wk 11- 2 lbs wk12- 6.5 lbs wk 13- 2.5 lbs wk 14- 2.5 lbs wk 17- 3.5 lbs wk 18 - 5 lbs week 19 - 5.5 lbs week 21 - 1.5 + week 22 - 4 lbs week 25 - 2.5 lbs week 28 - 1.5 lbs

4. jojoluxton

jojoluxton Member

Hi there, just struggling to control what I eat. Like you I need to control what I eat, SS was great as there was no room to cheat but never wanted to either. Now I am eating again I do well for a few days and then have a social event or something and then I revert to the old me, or if there are chocs at work I just can't stop at 1 or 2!! Dropping back to step 2 this week and hoping to give me a kick start. I have just under 5 weeks till my holls and 10lbs to get to my goal.

How about you?

Let's have a good day today and stick to it 100% :)

5. pinkpussy

pinkpussy Well-Known Member

I feel this is very emotional. I struggle with that that's why I'm back again.
    You have to stop judging food. Stop planning. Eat when you're hungry and stop when you're not.
    I think even after SS you should lock in your new weight and gain no more than 5 lbs at most x

6. jojoluxton

jojoluxton Member

Absolutely, it's emotional. Just need to take each day at a time I reckon. I like what you said about not planning, v. bad for that. Feeling much more positive today. Had 2 products so far and not remotely hungry :) x

7. pinkpussy

pinkpussy Well-Known Member

Well done xx