Struggling AGAIN - Re-starting tomorrow AGAIN! Anyone want to join me??

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by MissShiraz, 1 June 2009 Social URL.

1. MissShiraz

MissShiraz Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya all,

I joined SW 8 weeks ago - weighed in once and stopped going for various reasons. Started again last week and weighed in at 6bs heavier (i'm surprised it wasn't much more) :eek::eek: - this week i have been terrible. My eating has been fine - BUT i've drank far too much wine - it's the weather and the BBQ's!!

So tomorrow i am buying the 10 week countdown and setting an interim target. Hopefully this is what i need to get my backside into gear. We are off on Holiday to Cyprus in October and getting Married in Rhodes next year....

Bring on a slimmer me :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Iris

Iris Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    7st11lb(47.39%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting (also known as relentless self-denial)
    A holiday's a great motivator, and Cyprus is beautiful! Next time the wine calls just visualise yourself on the beach, knocking em dead in a spectacular ensemble. ;)

Good luck!

4. MissShiraz

MissShiraz Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oooooh thanks for the encouragement Iris - just what i needed!:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.