struggling, any others with anxiety?

Jellyjay

I'm on day 6 of TS though 2&3 I had extra salad &Turkey (200c) along with the 3 packs because I was struggling with hunger 1st day & that seemed to trigger of an anxiety attack in the middle of the night. I got up had half a bar& a warm drink which made me feel better.

I've felt bit overly tired from mild exertion but seem to be in ketosis now. This afternoon/evening I had more anxiety symptoms and now I'm not sure if I should stay on TS or maybe switch to the 5:2 to have more carbs in my diet.
I checked with local lipotrim pharmacist if my meds including SSRI's would be ok to go on that as couldn't remember if I was on those meds 8yrs ago when I did lipotrim plan or not.

Anyway hoping maybe other anxious/depressive dieters could share their experiences or perhaps its normal to feel out of sorts early on & I should just stick with it longer?

Last edited:
I can get very depressed, although I'm not good at getting help so not on any treatment like you.

I find that I really struggle on this diet in the first week, because food is my crutch and distracts me from the issues that make my mood get low. Taking my comfort food away leaves me feeling bit lost and a bit hopeless! I get a bit tearful and my motivation drops to an all time low. Personally I do find this improves as my weight starts coming off because the buzz of the weight loss perks me up a bit.

But I can only talk for me. If you're really struggling then trying something different is worth it. You need to find what works for you. Good luck with what you decide x

Back