struggling bad

loopyloudrewitt

Hey ppl I'm struggling so bad . I think it cause I don't like the shakes or bars I bought . I only like choc shakes heated nd the choc bars . I didn't order any meals but I've loads of lemon bars nd mixed shakes left . I'm struggling so much . After a week on diet last sat I ate some Chinese . I done lipotrim before for 12 weeks nd I was fine . Wat am I gonna do ? Just waste 2 week supply nd order another month with just choc shakes nd bars ?? Cause as far as I know u can't return anything .

If your struggling then I would reorder did u get the taster pack ? U can only have 1 bar a day on s & s also. with ur reminding shakes and bars sell them off on eBay ?

Xxx

loopyloudrewitt said:
Hey ppl I'm struggling so bad . I think it cause I don't like the shakes or bars I bought . I only like choc shakes heated nd the choc bars . I didn't order any meals but I've loads of lemon bars nd mixed shakes left . I'm struggling so much . After a week on diet last sat I ate some Chinese . I done lipotrim before for 12 weeks nd I was fine . Wat am I gonna do ? Just waste 2 week supply nd order another month with just choc shakes nd bars ?? Cause as far as I know u can't return anything .

That's exactly what Iv recieved today the shakes and bars both chocolate and 1 protein meal
A day =)

Ribena healthy bones and a the orange water freshner x

Hey,

I have the same issue I dislike certain packs and then begin to cheat, this is my 3rd time trying this diet, and I think the key is being creative and trying something different with the packs you dont like.

So what packs do you have and how do you eat them ?

Also, your taste buds change, so packs you may not have liked, may taste differently after a while.

I don't like any shake only choc nd . Nd bars only choc bars . I didn't purchase any meals with first order . In thinking nw of just ordering new order with wat I like . I didn't ave lunch cause couldn't bring myself to eat the leMon bar nearly puked

I don't like any shake only choc nd . Nd bars only choc bars . I didn't purchase any meals with first order . In thinking nw of just ordering new order with wat I like . I didn't ave lunch cause couldn't bring myself to eat the leMon bar nearly puked

It maybe your best bet, to find someone to swap packs or sell them on ebay ?

Regarding eating, stick to the programme and have the protein and veg allowance, until you can get the items you like.

It maybe your best bet, to find someone to swap packs or sell them on ebay ?

Regarding eating, stick to the programme and have the protein and veg allowance, until you can get the items you like.

Swapping, selling etc is not allowed on Minimins, sorry x

Best idea is to list them on ebay either in auction format, or a Buy It Now option. I have noticed that the bars and packs sell better separately,ie list the lemon bars as one lot, and the packs as another x

loopyloudrewitt said:

I only like the choc things and shakes and bars

The meals are meals I wouldn't eat anyway to be honest iv always been a faddy eater but know iwill look forward to the chicken / fish in my meals x

Sell your items you don't like and re-order again with the money. Don't let it put you off. :)

Find the food that suits you and it will work. I'm a fussy eater too but OCD about the way it preped and eaten and hoping this will help me get over it or at least ease it.

Good luck with your journey :) xx

i like original oatmeal, I got sweet porridge first and it wasnt sweet enough and didnt make alot, i also like the cottage pie and spag bol, chilli is ok but found it too spicy, i eat those with spinach, four blocks of frozen spinach, boil in water until soft, there should be enough water just to add pack too and simmer until lovely and cooked, havent found any other veg that bulks out the meal like spinach does, and its cheap at iceland, £1 a pack, then i have praline bar, tried almond and milk truffa ones dont like em much, i only get a weeks supply until i decide which im gonna go for, gonna do a big order next week now ive found a winning combo i can stick too :)

Back