Struggling big time

Hi there I'm looking for some help pleeeaaaasssseeeee. I have been on a diet now for approx 6 weeks and the first 2 weeks I lost 3lbs, the last 4weeks I have stayed the same despite walking more. I have 2.5 stones to lose and I'm trying weightwatchers but I'm beginning to get disheartened with the whole thing. Would be grateful if someone had any advice. Thanks

Emma

How many calories are you eating? It may be that it isn't enough and that you're body's holding onto the fat after the shock of that first week - that does happen if your calorie intake is too low. x

I agree with TracyGWill. Also, are you drinking enough? If not, any water that is in your body will be retained - 'water weight'. Try drinking more water! The plan clearly worked for you in the first two weeks but have a look at other plans such as Rosemary Conley and Slimming World to see if they are more suited to you? Speak to your advisor first to see what she thinks is happening and also do a food plan so he/she can have a look at that and advise you. Good luck x

Emjcat..... Take a look at my blog, lots of tips an some inspiring reads to get you in the zone

Forget what has happened previously and just think today - what are you going to do today to help you lose weight and then do it.

Sometimes we start great get a bit comfy and start to slip and then when we don't lose we wonder why? I do this all the time the last 3 weeks infact
Have a read of it and see what you think it is all about my battle with weight loss an many ppl have related and started their new challenges.

You can't beat yourself up on the past.... Or over analyse it too much just take a day start again - re weigh yourself and get cracking

Xxx

Sent from my iPhone . lauratheobsessivechubster.blogspot.com

Back