Struggling - Day 14

Okay, I think this diet is truly amazing and in 12 days I lost 15lbs, but I am struggling. I am not hungry but know I must have something. But the thought of having another shake is killing me. I was very down last night and went to bed but knew I should have had a shake but I could not bring myself to do it. Now I should be having a shake for my breakfast but again, I don't think I could do it. Has anyone ever felt like this or does anyone have any tips?

I am considering moving onto the Lipotrim Maintenance which my pharmacists suggested after I explained I was getting fed up with the shakes but wouldlike to know if anyopne has felt the same here.
:cry:

If you want to stick on this you'll really need to have a shake as not having shakes and no food is really not good for you! Plus I' not sure it might affect ketosis. Yes I have felt like this and it does change day to day how you feel and at weigh in when you see the results.
I would say if you are that unhappy is it really worth it?? Yes its all fine and well losing weight but isnt happiness more important. Try and stick with it until next weigh day. I havent done them myself but I've read you can still lose weight on the maintenance.. Good Luck and Chin Up xxxx

You don't have to just stick to the shakes. When I was first on lipotrim I had the flapjack for breakfast, a cereal bar for lunch and chicken soup for dinner. You're still on TFR. I absolutely love the shakes and I think that's what works for me, but ask your pharmacist about the flapjacks, cereal bar and chicken soup, it's worth a try :)

Thank you to you both. I have stuck to it and to be honest I feel lots better today. It took me a while yesterday but I had the shake and was fine. I have had one hell of an emotional week (no reason at all - just cried at everything and anything lol ) and think this may have had a lot to do with it. I did go see the chemist yesterday and explained and he encouraged me to stick with it and my other half said "Sal, c'mon, you've broke it's back now, not long to go" - so with yourselves and them routing for me I felt the need to continue.

Also when I thought about it I couldn't bear risking ketosis!!! Thanks again xxx

Glad Your Sticking With It

I'm not far off day 14, but I mix decaf coffee in my vanilla shake to make a coffee flavoured shake. Decaf coffee in my chocolate to make a mocha and peppermint tea in my chocolate shake to make chocomint flavoured shake.

Variety makes it really interesting. I've been reading today that mixing it with ice cubes makes it thicker. Warming it in the microwave makes it warmer:) variety is the spice of life so try it as many ways as you can.

Christi69!:)

Well done for sticking with it, I'm sure you're over the worst of it now :D

Back