1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Struggling during weight loss

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by mia_angel, 15 March 2011 Social URL.

1. mia_angel

mia_angel Silver Member

Slimfast/Slimming world
    Im struggling during my weight loss, especially when i try on clothes and think how horrible and fat i look even though ive lost weight....makes me wonder why im bothering with the diet.

Got myself in a down mood today, but i thought whats better putting weight on, no.....i know i have lost weight i guess i really want it to show more (been about 7/8 weeks now) and i keep getting these second thoughts about doing slimfast again which worked really well for me before i had my daughter....

Just thought id get this off my chest :cry:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. catxx

catxx Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    I understand what you are saying. I too felt like this on my journey at times. But guess what? I got to target in the end! :)

You have got to remember that every day on SW is a day nearer to your target.

Like you, years back I too did slimfast. Yes it worked but boy was I hungry and actually a bit depressed.

My advice is stick with it. No ones journey is 'easy' but it'll be worth it ;)

Good luck x
  4. Maximus

Maximus Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World - The one that works!
    Took me around about 16 weeks or so before I suddenly saw the difference that other people were noticing and I wasn't.

After that moment, you'll love looking in mirrors etc. - not sure when your "wow" moment will be. Mine was seing my reflection in the window at Asda and not recognising me!! - I even looked behind for a thinner bloke lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.