Struggling EE

Im on my second week of Struggling to swoop over from Green days to EE.

i cant do it. how hard i try i just cant put meat and potatoes together.
last night i boiled potatoes and put on a lovely trimmed pork chop.. when it came to dish it up i just couldn't put them on the plate together.

this is my third time at slimming world doing Green days.
in 2004 i lost a stone and a half. then in 2007 i lost a stone and a half. i have never put an once back on. now im back and so bored with greens im worried il give up again.

so have you ever done this change to EE from green.
if so please help me.:wave_cry:

Last edited:
I swapped from doing green and red to EE the other week and i actually put weight on :eek:

Please dont let that put you off though.

I just feel much more in control doing green and red so i suppose its personal choice really.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

I do EE, but I only combine the meat and potatoes at one meal, I find I don't really want to during the day so I'll have a spoonful or two of rice with dinner or something, one HEb instead of two and all's good.

I know what you mean. I do mainly red days and although I'm sure it works for some, it is so ingrained in me now that EE just seems wrong somehow

I came back to SW this year because of EE! I loved green days but found it hard to lose. I lost better on red but was too constipated! On EE I have the best of all worlds! And I lose faster than I have ever lost before!

Is there a reason why you want to change and go on to EE? If green days work for you why the need to change ? Plus you get an extra HEXA and HEXB. I have only ever done green days as I am a veggie so there is no benefit for me on EE and Id lose an A and B choice. I just think if you are happy on one of the plans then why change but maybe I missed something

Back