Struggling near target...join us for encouragment

thanks all i know a lb is a lb just being greedy i guess lol i went on the wii fit yesterday and now im dying i ache everywhere i only did 20mins oops anyone else doing any exercise i really need to start toning up any ideas im an exercise phobic i hate it.

me too, I've just joined a gym on a 7 day trial, I have a session with a personal trainer tomorrow, I joined mainly for the swimming thats one thing I can cope with, I'll have to see how I go on the rest of it. but don't think its really me, would rather go walking, but I really need to tone up thighs and bum etc

I joined my work gym aswell today. I need to make an effort to go though. This diet has made me lazy:zz: I'm hoping to tone up first before doing cardio. I think the wii fit could help to start with, as only 2 mins on the treadmill before I go bright red and have a heart attack could be quite embarrassing:ashamed0005:

WI today for this thread and I sts this week. Bit disappointed although on saturday my mouth did invite visitors of Mr Pizza, Mrs Wedges and their children of cookies round! :sign0007:Also I stepped up to the 1000 plan.
Never mind. Pledge this week of hopefully 2lbs (loss not gain lol) x

Never mind Trip... I stayed the same too, and for similar reasons. This week we WILL do it! I've left my list-pledge as the 2lbs I pledged last week... it is GOING this time!!!! How are you going on the 1000? I begged my CDC to let me stay at 810 for one more week... next week I really have to step up. Why am I so scared?!!!

xxx

Morning all!!

Gosh i had a bad day yesterday... I stuck to the diet and had my SS+ meal, but I was really down about my food and I had a VERY bad urge to have full on chocolate binge. It still worries me that I have these thoughts as I know it will be more likely to happen when Im off the diet and any food is "allowed" to a certain extent again.

Anyways, im feeling alot more positive and brighter today... must be the Friday effect! Have got a long list of things I want to achieve and do today and over the weekend to keep me busy and focused!! Wahoooo!

Good luck everyone lets have a good Friday!!!! :)

How are you going on the 1000?
Its going ok thanks. Some meals are hard to judge. How can you tell how many calories are in a salad!:confused: I tend to aim for 800 as I always end up near 1000. Am going to try the gym later too just 20 mins on the bike to start with I think.
Why am I so scared?!!!
I was the same it's because it is less structured. You will be fine, you have done so well so far and with only 4lb to go you can keep focused, look at last weeks loss. :D

Gosh i had a bad day yesterday... I stuck to the diet and had my SS+ meal, but I was really down about my food and I had a VERY bad urge to have full on chocolate binge. It still worries me that I have these thoughts as I know it will be more likely to happen when Im off the diet and any food is "allowed" to a certain extent again.
Bless you, glad your feeling better today. This diet does retrain your mind though. I know it sounds strange but this week (after my bad weekend) I have been thinking about food more in a calorie way. I look at it now and think is it worth that amount of calories?

This may sound really silly but I have thought of making little calorie tokens so I have a certain amount to 'spend' each day. Then as I have my food remove that amount of tokens. That way I know how many I have left to spend at each meal and any left over at the end can be spent on a little treat.

never mind about sts trip, its better tahna gain, I only lost 0.5 lb but I pledge 2 lb this week. :character00116::character00116:

Just got back from the gym and it was okay. The personal trainer has devised a programme for me to tone mainly lower half of body and arms and some cardio thrown in, I was okay while he was there, but will have to see how I go tomorrow when I'm on my own, After the gym session went and did 30 lenghts of the pool, and felt I could have gone on longer, but needed to get stuff done at home including the shopping, feel more positive today, thanks to everyone on here. speak later got to go and pay some bills :sigh:

Wow Trish!!!! The gym, hmmm, I am not a gym fan, but oh, the 30 lengths!!! Made me want to jump in the nearest pool. Sadly, nearest pool is 90 min round trip away, and I am on a deadline today, so not happening... but soon!

Crazy, brilliant to see you back on form, we all have up & down days but you are such a ray of sunshine honey on the threads. Big hugs and keep on keeping on!

Trip, thanks for FAB replies. Your idea of cal tokens is INSPIRED. I am not a natural cal counter and penny is just dropping that i NEED to do it and stop guessing... tokens would make it much simpler to put together!

xxx

This may sound really silly but I have thought of making little calorie tokens so I have a certain amount to 'spend' each day. Then as I have my food remove that amount of tokens. That way I know how many I have left to spend at each meal and any left over at the end can be spent on a little treat.

Aww thats quite a sweet idea! Treating calories like money... thing is if your anything like me you go in to denial on how much something is worth in comparison to how much money you have in the bank.:silly::whistle:

Crazy, am feeling a little bit bad about your chocolate cravings...feel our discussion of mini eggs and stuff yesterday didn't help, sorry! :wave_cry:
Katy, wise words as ever and i too struggle with counting calories...surely life is too short?...but i suppose we need to know how much exactly is going in so we can work on maintaining/losing :confused:
Trisha, felt ill just reading your post about all your exercise but good on you! :eek:Swimming isn't my bag, i like it but im rubbish.:character00117:
Trip, who's a clever girl then? I like your idea about tokens...can i redeem them in cocktails? :D:D

Crazy, am feeling a little bit bad about your chocolate cravings...feel our discussion of mini eggs and stuff yesterday didn't help, sorry! :wave_cry:

Oh sweet, I will be fantasizing about chocolate and mini eggs all the time, regardless of if we talk about it on here or not! The only difference is here people understand - if I wasnt talking to you about it Id only be annoying the people at work about how much I want chocolate instead! And think their pretty bored of me and this diet by now!:blahblah:

Trip, who's a clever girl then? I like your idea about tokens...can i redeem them in cocktails?
I hope so! then again one cocktail might be the daily allowance!:party0016:
Treating calories like money... thing is if your anything like me you go in to denial on how much something is worth in comparison to how much money you have in the bank.:silly::whistle:
Lol oh yes def debit not a credit balance. With the tokens you can't really ask for a loan though (unless you make more.......:hmm:)

Crazy, thanks for hugs. I have been v. good. Sat in cafe with mum with my coffee while she had soup & bread, didn't have my bar cos I forgot it, stooopid me. But when I got home, got to have YUMMY coffee made with half a choc pack & my choc orange bar. Am so glad to be 100% again feel a LOT safer & more focused.

Sleepy, I know, life's too short but not doing so well at 'guessing'... my inner demon keeps telling me things are OK when they're not. So... cals for me, for a bit at least, once I move up from 810. Because life is DEFINITELY too short to be obese & unhappy, and I am NOT going back there!!

On the other hand... wonder how many tokens for a big glass of Baileys? Lol!!!

xxx

Original & best! I have never had the caramel, which sounds interesting, but Mint choc... urghhh. No. Why mess with perfection? WHY is is the MOST fattening drink on the whole, entire planet???? Sigh.

xxx

I'm still here & still struggling through. Am still 9 st 3 which is good considering what I've eaten recently.
There is something wrong with my internet so I can't get on as much at the minute..... Bloody nightmare.

Anyway, hope you are all getting on ok. New day on sunday & fresh start for me! x

katy I love baileys too, I got 2 bottles for christmas from people that don't know I'm doing cd, my oh has very kindly drunk one of them for me,:sigh: and is part way through the 2nd one, once I finally finish cd and am able to drink again, I might have a baileys, but in a pub, if I have a bottle at home I'd be too tempted to drink the lot.

Zobo sorry to hear your struggling, you've done so well, don't give in you'll soon reach your target weight

Back